-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
The graphic is really bad but I love the story on this game I just finish chapter one.
If I want something to be change on this game it will be graphic look wierd some characters.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
You're right, the worst on this game is MC's attached cock on a "female body". It's a pity because all the other stuff is great.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
The graphic is really bad but I love the story on this game I just finish chapter one.
If I want something to be change on this game it will be graphic look wierd some characters.
I feel that the graphics improve later in the game. Ch1(d1 and d2) suffer a little bit from the overused japanese phrases and not so good graphics, but it is so very worth the play past this and keep going. Atleast I was not disappointed.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
D1-D2 = Chapter 1
D3-D4 = Chapter 2
D5-D7 = Chapter 3

So, yes
If I am not wrong then the dev said at the end of a version (I think it was day 5 or lewdmas) that he will do an update that includes the full week, so the same as above, but:
Chapter 1-3 = Week 1
But I don't know when he plans to release it, either together with D7 or a bit after its release...

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
If I am not wrong then the dev said at the end of a version (I think it was day 5 or lewdmas) that he will do an update that includes the full week, so the same as above, but:
Chapter 1-3 = Week 1
But I don't know when he plans to release it, either together with D7 or a bit after its release...
Yes week 1 mega pack will include D1-D7 but its after d7 release.. So the mega pack would be in around April / may

Reactions: IceBearApproves

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah. I did finally make it through this update by just saving every few minutes so I can re-load soon as I crash. I don't have the best laptop or anything, but I have NEVER had this many issues with ANY RENPY VN game. It's a shame, because up until this update, I was REALLY enjoying this game.

Clip of one of the many crashes I had:

I'm not signing into youtube to look at your video. I suggest uploading a non-age-restricted video.

Oct 29, 2016
Well, i really like the game, being subbed for quite some time here, BUT it troubles me that the dev keeps introducing new characters ( lovable ones though ) to whom we will most probably be able sexually interact in a very long time.

What i mean is that though new girls are introduced the seduction level of those is 0, lots of time and game time is lost, no HC interactions are made and the progress is getting slower and slower. I dont even discuss the naming of the girls, i dont even know who is who anymore apart from my 3 daughters and 3-4 students.

I believe that this must be contained-controled somehow or else the game will eventually end up like MaxLife where we at this moment just click to get to the locked scene and thats all.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
What i mean is that though new girls are introduced the seduction level of those is 0, lots of time and game time is lost, no HC interactions are made and the progress is getting slower and slower. I dont even discuss the naming of the girls, i dont even know who is who anymore apart from my 3 daughters and 3-4 students.
I agree that the number of new characters is a bit of an issue. I generally don't have a problem remembering everybody (and once the mobile phone feature returns that will probably become easier) but it does mean that time-per-girl is reduced. Though I suspect that the girls will eventually fall into more explicit tiers (i.e., main cast, supporting cast, occasional guest stars).

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I agree that the number of new characters is a bit of an issue. I generally don't have a problem remembering everybody (and once the mobile phone feature returns that will probably become easier) but it does mean that time-per-girl is reduced. Though I suspect that the girls will eventually fall into more explicit tiers (i.e., main cast, supporting cast, occasional guest stars).
The girls already have explicit tiers but the tiers themselves are mostly flexible, depending on the popularity polls

Reactions: Halfelf

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Fistinator report for duty !!
I found another one to be punished !!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If you keep in mind that the game should include 365 days (+ standalones, if you don't forget about them), then it does seem to be a smarter choice to have more characters to have more content for the overall project. And I like how they added the Patreon Tier characters so far into the game. It just creates a diversity for such a huge timespan.

Reactions: Xypher and Halfelf

blackfyre91

Jan 16, 2018
What country is blocked from Patreon?
If you can't access Patreon where it is available to download for , the you can get it from
Ok. Then I guess there's nothing I can do for now. I live in Cuba, btw.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
2 new sigs. Unfortunately that's it for now. need to focus for day 7 and have no more time to create sig's with other girls. If you are planning to create your own signatures. feel free to message me for high quality ingame pictures. daughters2.gif sister.gif

All signatures can be found at the OP.

About the APK question. Valentine APK is finished. Day 6 APK unfortunately needs some extra time

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes