JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
it is being worked on. And it will come out when it is done. Asking the same question over and over will not get it done any faster. in fact if it was me trying to make sure that it had no bugs and seen this from a bunch of folks that are more then likely not paying for it. I would take even longer. just to piss you off.
Not trying to look like an asshole but I only asked once and didn't see anyone asking about it before I posted. I appreciate that they take time to launch the Android version to make sure It comes out with less bugs. No I don't pay for it you're right, I do enjoy and respect the work these people are putting into this game.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Guys, from the 1st day i wanted to see Hana at swim course. But so far there wasn't a possibility to admire her trained body, is this correct?

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone using Honey Select know how to input Silhouette like background characters like they do in the game? Any help would be appreciated.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017

Not trying to look like an asshole but I only asked once and didn't see anyone asking about it before I posted. I appreciate that they take time to launch the Android version to make sure It comes out with less bugs. No I don't pay for it you're right, I do enjoy and respect the work these people are putting into this game.

Wasnt you in general. You and the other 2 i quoted just happen to be at the time the latest 3 is all. So wasnt picking on you in general. Just a wrong post at the wrong time kinda thing. :p

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
I have figured out a workaround the issue if you are interested. Simply bring your task manager up and whenever Memory gets above 75% save, quit the game and reload.

It's a pain in the ass but it got me to the end of this release. Still wanna know how my PC can't handle this update, pretty sure my 4GB RAM and RX580 can handle something like this so I have no clue what is causing these spikes in memory consumption from this update.
Yeah. I did finally make it through this update by just saving every few minutes so I can re-load soon as I crash. I don't have the best laptop or anything, but I have NEVER had this many issues with ANY RENPY VN game. It's a shame, because up until this update, I was REALLY enjoying this game.

Clip of one of the many crashes I had:

ftyhnbg

Jul 2, 2017
Is there going to be any scenes with the fourth daughter? Maybe just some teasing scenes:LOL:. I mean, Himiko is pretty young too, and she's like one of the most popular characters in the game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there going to be any scenes with the fourth daughter? Maybe just some teasing scenes:LOL:. I mean, Himiko is pretty young too, and she's like one of the most popular characters in the game.
No so-far as I'm aware there are currently no plans for any sexual content involving Fuku, even if there was going to be any sexual scenes with Fuku the game would get removed from this site anyway.

ftyhnbg

Jul 2, 2017
No so-far as I'm aware there are currently no plans for any sexual content involving Fuku, even if there was going to be any sexual scenes with Fuku the game would get removed from this site anyway.
Thanks for the reply! It's a little disappointing though. Guess I'll have to pretend the MC has only 3 daughters from the beginning:(.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
There's a small bug with a certain 'patch', the game should probably remember the setting of the patch, I'm having to turn it back on each time I start the game.
thats how it is for now, in d5+ the patch will auto detect it, so we wont have to turn it on every time we close the game

redelus

Jun 11, 2018
Is it just me or die the ch.6 crashes all the time (pc version) dark mind on and off nothing helps... someone got an solution?

Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes