BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@big_daddy_j64 Sorry but the game version is stable. If You have gamecrashes, you ignored the warning at the nightclub. If you have unexpected errors, toggle the ecchi counter to "off".

@Destiny1012 Well, it was planned to release the Day 6 Apk 1 day after Day 6 PC. But the problem is I'm not working at the .apk file. That's the part of my very busy part timer programmer.

I'll try to find a solution for this problem.

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
@big_daddy_j64 Sorry but the game version is stable. If You have gamecrashes, you ignored the warning at the nightclub. If you have unexpected errors, toggle the ecchi counter to "off".
That's just it. My crashes are with ecchi counter already off and happen in random parts of the game well before AND after the notorious dancing scene. And I'm not alone here. There are others in the thread reporting the same issue.

Reactions: Jeancul and Cedrog

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
That's just it. My crashes are with ecchi counter already off and happen in random parts of the game well before AND after the notorious dancing scene. And I'm not alone here. There are others in the thread reporting the same issue.
I have figured out a workaround the issue if you are interested. Simply bring your task manager up and whenever Memory gets above 75% save, quit the game and reload.

It's a pain in the ass but it got me to the end of this release. Still wanna know how my PC can't handle this update, pretty sure my 4GB RAM and RX580 can handle something like this so I have no clue what is causing these spikes in memory consumption from this update.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can play on the computer, but there is something hard to do simultaneously if you are using a computer than on a phone... If you know what i mean (wink wink;)). Especially if you always need interaction with mouse or keyboard.:ROFLMAO:
That's why you get your "engine" warmed up and go attack the nearest male human. Consensual of course.;) The optimum time is when he's watching sports and don't see you coming.:sneaky:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

@Destiny1012 Well, it was planned to release the Day 6 Apk 1 day after Day 6 PC. But the problem is I'm not working at the .apk file. That's the part of my very busy part timer programmer.

I'll try to find a solution for this problem.
what is the apk file used for?

your

Jul 12, 2018
.apk files are for use on android devices like phones and tablets. They are analogous to .exe files which work on a PC. Many games are created for PC's as an .exe file that will not work on a phone. Therefore they have to be converted into an .apk file.

Maestro993

Mar 14, 2018
am i have to download each one by one? i am sure this asked before but come on guys its 140 pages :/
Search button exists for a reason, but yes you need to play it in chronological order (obviously).
Specials are stand-alone and don't impact the main story.

P.S Patiently waiting for valentine release on here, sucks that I can't support on patreon yet. The wait is slowly starting to kill me :(

Reactions: zbob19
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes