Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
also is there a dark mind patch for day 1 and 2 or is there no such content for those days and it's only for day 3

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like gals(over 25) with no tits...yes..25..i'm not of the mind to raise someone..need a dame with some actual life behind her..i'm too old for that shit :p

Reactions: E-Dog and Zmeu

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
i like gals(over 25) with no tits...yes..25..i'm not of the mind to raise someone..need a dame with some actual life behind her..i'm too old for that shit :p
each to his own, but as I get older, I do inch more and more towards what you are saying.

Yamfries

Feb 11, 2018
you need to save the game at the end where it says day 2 end to load day 3
Weird, I have a save on the blank screen that only says "End of Day 2" and it still isn't working. Nor is any other save I try to use after I made the last choice for day 2, like it says in the OP. Any suggestions?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Major bug: I have a save after the final decision day 2, but when I load it, it just goes straight to the main menu screen and does nothing. What's going on here?

Also, if I try to load any other save, it says "please save at the end of chapter 1, and try again"

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
I know this may be a dumb question and I have gone through all the comments and still don't know how to activate the Dark Mind patch Please Help.

gimmick

May 1, 2017
I'm also having the problem of loading my end of day 2 save and just returning back to the main menu

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I was able to continue from Day 2 but it didn't keep my custom names, the characters i renamed are back to the default names.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The password for the dark mind version in Day 1 and 2 is "F95Zone".

Why do they have different passwords? Why does day 3 need to be a separate game at all? So confusing...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I also can't load my day 2 end save. Hoping for a bugfix or workaround :-(

Why does day 3 need to be a separate game at all?
Because the download for day 1+2 was around 4.5 GB, so day 1+2+3 would have been almost 7 GB. People would have complained about that.

Jan 15, 2018
I'll be dammed... i redownloaded Day 2 just so i could make the save after the final decision, cuz my last save was the final choice itself with the booty,
but none of the saves were compatible.
either it takes me back to the title screen, with the save picker
or, if you use load, it won't show up cuz not compatible still~
yes, one of my post last choice saves was on the last dialogue "end of day 2"

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Well after having played it, I can safely say that the writing in this game is practically the worst of any game in this entire website, surpassed only by machine translated russian games. It's like the worst parts of a japanese visual novel, super long meaningless dialogues filled with shitty anime tropes and emoticons, completely unreadable. The graphics on the other hand are pretty good, even though they're "anime-like", so it's still worth a play for that alone. Props to the dev for actually changing the characters clothes around instead of making them wear the same exact outfit every single day like other devs do.

Reactions: Zaon

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
ok why dose my crash have the devs pc name on it says cant find saves in docs with some one elses pc name

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/Users/charlotte/Documents/gamedev/projects/RENPY/Ecchi Sensei/game/d2/src/p7.rpy', 1533525391, 8879).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Reeeper-007\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_3-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Reeeper-007\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_3-market\renpy\main.py", line 533, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Reeeper-007\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_3-market\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Reeeper-007\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_3-market\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/functions/savefix.rpyc", line 805, in script
File "C:\Users\Reeeper-007\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_3-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1471, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "C:\Users\Reeeper-007\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_3-market\renpy\execution.py", line 670, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/Users/charlotte/Documents/gamedev/projects/RENPY/Ecchi Sensei/game/d2/src/p7.rpy', 1533525391, 8879).

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.797
Ecchi Sensei Day_3
Fri Sep 14 02:06:03 2018
charlotte is not me pc name

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Major bug: I have a save after the final decision day 2, but when I load it, it just goes straight to the main menu screen and does nothing. What's going on here?

Also, if I try to load any other save, it says "please save at the end of chapter 1, and try again"
same here even crashed game all the time pointing to the devs pc name charllote

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes