Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I'm pretty sure he said at some point that the entire game would be finished by the end of 2021. He laid out a timeline for the entire project back in 2019 or something.

But just so I can understand what lies are being told, is this weeks not months for that merge? Or is this for a new update? Haven't been paying attention. Is he still (supposedly) working on that merge?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I'm as skeptical as anyone else, but for all we know it could be legit.. in a few weeks maybe we'll finally have a new post on patreon!

Text only though, can't be showing pictures now can we? That's the update AFTER! (or even after that)

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure he said at some point that the entire game would be finished by the end of 2021. He laid out a timeline for the entire project back in 2019 or something.
if im not mistaken he is german. and according to some king otto conspired in order to get legitimacy, and three centuries never actually happend. which means we are at ~1700. so...he didnt lie

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
if i manage to spare enough time i will try do make some ai lora of the girls and produce some ministories.
I hate leaving ero games with gals unfucked, and this one stings
I totally hear you bro. But Loras with this game is not gonna be easy cause it looks obsolete, has weird coloring, and that weird eyefish thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Redyscom
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes