BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Will answer quick, because need some progress for day 2 :p

Day 1 had 50k words and 1400 screens and I worked 3 months. The next updates will not exactly that long. but quite similar. I can guarantee that my game will never ever have updates like "Lulz 300pics and 5k words and call it a month full of hard work..." The day 2 story already escalates again...What brings me to the monthly update.. Every month will be a new day.

About your last question.. already day 2 will have the doubled amount of sexual content as day 1 but keep in eye that the MC can't fuck every day more than XX characters.

One more word.. Every character has a unique personality. Some are easier to seduce, other ones have a high resistance. Some characters can be fucked at the first day you've met them, others need romance..

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Interesting this kind of looks like it was made in unity I was kind of surprised to see it be Ren'Py.

Edit 1: Holy shit Mao has some huge arms in certain scenes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Interesting this kind of looks like it was made in unity I was kind of surprised to see it be Ren'Py.

Edit 1: Holy shit Mao has some huge arms in certain scenes
even if it looks like unity, the models are made in an illusion game. i dont know if its honeyselect or another game, but the "genetic footprint" is recognizable down to yuki's tits.

Day 1 had 50k words and 1400 screens and I worked 3 months. The next updates will not exactly that long. but quite similar. I can guarantee that my game will never ever have updates like "Lulz 300pics and 5k words and call it a month full of hard work..." The day 2 story already escalates again...What brings me to the monthly update.. Every month will be a new day.
personaly, i enjoyed day one until the evening and began skipping over everything regarding the wife (real life time constraint). however, I kind of dislike a bit that it appears all daughters are hot for daddy, but the only "legal" one (stepdaughter mao) being a cactus in that regard.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
yuki is weirding me out as much as the mc, but i didnt include her mentaly when writing "the daughters", since the dev wont make her available anyway.

e: jesus christ does nobody use edit buttons anymore
fuckn fecebork.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
yuki is weirding me out as much as the mc, but i didnt include her mentaly when writing "the daughters", since the dev wont make her available anyway.
i think yuki is meant to weird u out cause to me im pretty sure she's meant to be a comic relief type character
also why does the mc weird u out?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i think yuki is meant to weird u out cause to me im pretty sure she's meant to be a comic relief type character
also why does the mc weird u out?
the mc doesnt weird me out, but he's weirded out by yuki when he looks at her dolls after she played puppet with that hanzo girl.

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
10/10 by the way can't wait to get some quality time with Mao .I mean I noticed that Mao is getting jealous (the scene where the whole family's having a dinner)

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
Himiko really gives the MC heavy hints there. Especially the last two kisses which feel more than just a goodnight kiss.
Though i prefer Mao/Saki than Himiko.

Reactions: Dave3518

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
D2 Alpha Version will be released very soon. But it's just the alpha version (90% finished). the 100% finished version + the modded version called "Dark Mind Version" will be available in about 2-3 days.
For those who are too lazy to look at my page, here are the hard facts about d2:

Day 2 Info:

50k+ words and 1600+ renders
8 new characters added
40+ new decisions
clothes and makeup changes for mostly ever character
New ingame feature
more animations
more music
more ecchi!

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Sounds great! looking forward to the second day!
You will edit the post on the very first page with the new download link and information about the 2nd day right?
I know what I will do once it's up :D

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The Alpha and Beta-Version are already released. But they are still buggy and not the final version. You guys will get the final version with the extra modded content. Probably at 10.August. Maybe sooner, maybe later. But I won't give you a alpha/beta version of the game,because I need to fix the bugs to give you guys the maximum of joy.

So, just relax, I'm working on it, and the new release will be posted by N7.

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes