• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Ebony?

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Looking to find some more games with darker skinned women. Seems most games have fair skinned women, which I love too but it's nice to mix it up now and then.

Reactions: dapoch

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
İf find any let me know. İ think but there was a RPG Game with a Dark Ebony Female Charakter

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017

^your friend is black

^Your sisters friend is black

I think i've played a few more but it's hard to remember. Just hoping to find more.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Dreams of Desire makes the black friend's mom an option.

I don't remember if the game is still ongoing but The Gift reloaded has a black woman in it who you turn into a mind slave.

Those and the ones that have already been mentioned in this thread (SISTERLY LUST!) are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

You'll be happy to know one of the games I'm writing for has a black female character planned. We are only getting started though, so no idea when it'll be released, but I'll remember this thread for when it does.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Looking to find some more games with darker skinned women. Seems most games have fair skinned women, which I love too but it's nice to mix it up now and then.
has two black girls in it that you can already fuck.

Reactions: geistmas

weredre

Oct 11, 2017
I'm so happy for this thread I've been having the same problem try Urban Demons if you're into 2-D art more like me the recent update is buggy it's a shota though so not for everyone

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
I'm so happy for this thread I've been having the same problem try Urban Demons if you're into 2-D art more like me the recent update is buggy it's a shota though so not for everyone
Black teacher, black nurse, blackish neighbor. Good taste, shame I've played it several times through.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Dark Sphere
  • My Best Deal
  • Annie's School Days
  • Elven Conquest 2
  • Friends in Need
  • Huniepop
  • Long Live the Princess
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Once in a Lifetime