VN Others Completed Earth Defense Team Star Guardians [Ep. 2] [Yumekakiya]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RJ233623_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Porin of the Star Guardians brought a treasure back to the earth making her escape from an evil institution called Destopian. Having lived on the earth for months, her peaceful life is suddenly interrupted by a villain from Destopian, Anemone. Thus, she is thrown into days of battle once more, this time on the earth...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-23
Release Date: 2022-09-23
Developer: Yumekakiya
Censored: Not Available
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Episode 1
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to @Serik for the original link

RJ233623_img_smp1.jpg RJ233623_img_smp2.jpg RJ233623_img_smp3.jpg RJ233623_img_smp4.jpg RJ233623_img_smp5.jpg RJ233623_img_smp6.jpg RJ233623_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Is this the full game?
It has 400 MB... on DLSite even the Demo has 890 MB...

That strikes me as odd tbh

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Is this the full game?
It has 400 MB... on DLSite even the Demo has 890 MB...

That strikes me as odd tbh
Full game has ~400mb. If up to 1gb due devs team make 3 version language jap/eng/china.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This game is very fun with bdsm, bodysuit, tight binding. The artist is puripuri. I love his/her art a lot :love:(y)

takeba

Jul 7, 2018
Is this 100% tentacle?
Played through the whole thing. It mainly focuses on Tentacle (no penetration except for one questionable scene)/BDSM...which I'm going to assume is going to be it's focus on the rest of the episodes.

Also to everyone that hasn't downloaded this yet, as pointed out in the title of the game, this contains only 1 episode which is pretty short (like an hour long at best) and only focuses on 1 of the heroines for it's "H"-scenes...which I'm going to assume is also going to be the theme: One focused heroine per episode.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, the only penetrative scene is up the butt - and it uses her suit as a condom.

Although there's a short punishment scene of the two bad girls which maybe has the leader getting pussy fucked but the text doesn't say anything about it.

kazukill

Jan 7, 2019
How can I change the resolution size of the game?, when I enter full screen,everything is stretched and its honestly annoying to look at. Im fine with playing it windowed but the program wont let me resize it. Help?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes