K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey all, thanks for the feedback!

Howdy, in case nobody mentioned it before, if you use Leo to look around the beach and talk about the case with April
and then use Leo to talk to her at the bar she acts like its the first time...
Thanks for that! We've released a small hotfix (new download links in the top of our Patreon page. we don't want to bother N7 with updating the thread for such a small fix).

I can't launch the game. I have an error... Can someone help me?
paulwally's suggestion is correct and can help. If not, the last post at the 2nd page by itsFine has more possible solutions for the problem.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think by "scene" they don't mean a sexual one. As far as I know Julia can do a kissing scene and that's it. Maybe the author should change the language a bit to clarify.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I love this game, wish it had a rollback like system. The game has been locking up on me offten

shady31

May 31, 2017
Preview for 0.2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update for 0.2:

Reactions: crisbr

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry, I just can't take Leo seriously with that hair. He shouldn't be a P.I., he should be a patchouli-stinkin' surf-rat who talks like Jeff Spicoli and his last girlfriend, like his last bath, was in 2014...

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
The renders are great and the story looks interesting...

I would like to join to those asking for a walktrhough or at least an in game way to assest how you are doing and which way you are heading.

It frustrates me a little to play knowing that I am being deceived, so I want to be sure that I'll eventually turn tables with the lying little bitch xD

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes