BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
You can use to mix multiple gifs if you like. Thats what I did with Melody and DMD (below).
Umm... Sorry to say, but it seems the link is down. I can see "IMG" in your sig that takes me to MrDoots' Patreon page. The only actual signature images are statics for Milfy City and Acting Lessons (all excellent choices for a signature, btw ;) ).

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Umm... Sorry to say, but it seems the link is down. I can see "IMG" in your sig that takes me to MrDoots' Patreon page. The only actual signature images are statics for Milfy City and Acting Lessons (all excellent choices for a signature, btw ;) ).
Really? That's wierd, I see it fine. I wonder why that is. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for letting me know.

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
Really? That's wierd, I see it fine. I wonder why that is. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for letting me know.
Hmm... Weird. I did a forced refresh on the page and your sig started working again. No idea how, but it seems it was a cache issue on my end.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Hmm... Weird. I did a forced refresh on the page and your sig started working again. No idea how, but it seems it was a cache issue on my end.
I've been talking to a staff member, maybe they fixed something.

Thanks again for pointing it out. It has probably been like that for over a week, but I can see it fine... so I never knew.

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
I like the interface with the two characters and how you can make choices with one character that affect the storyline. This game mechanic has a lot of promise, especially for stories with interesting branches.

Reactions: Eunoian

nod24

May 4, 2017
Yes. When women, faces, figures and breasts are the same - this is quite unusual!

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Yes. When women, faces, figures and breasts are the same - this is quite unusual!
Just out of curiosity, are you saying all the women look the same within the game? Or between various games?

nod24

May 4, 2017
Just out of curiosity, are you saying all the women look the same within the game? Or between various games?
The similarity between different games can be justified. The choice is not so big ...

But if in one game all the characters have the same face, with the same body shapes, with standard facial expressions ... Then this is too much.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Interesting game approach with 2 MCs. Hope to see the story developed further, and already intrigued after the early twist

Reactions: shady31 and Eunoian

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.1 free

WIN

MAC

LINUX

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to v0.1.1 checks the changelog for more info.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Howdy, in case nobody mentioned it before, if you use Leo to look around the beach and talk about the case with April
and then use Leo to talk to her at the bar she acts like its the first time.
I havent played further/other routes yet so dont know if there is more follow up errors like this.
Just fyi nice game so far

Reactions: K Ink

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm intrigued with the possible different protagonist angle. I assume that you can play male, female or both from the description on OP.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Very nice i must i really enjoyed it, both story and characters are really nicely made...ill have my eyes on this one if it doesnt bite the dust...

paulwally

Jan 23, 2018
I can't launch the game. I have an error... Can someone help me?
Make sure the path to the install folder contains no "foreign letters"

C:\Program Files\áæåé\Duo0.1.1\Duo - won't work

C:\Program Files\aaeae\Duo0.1.1\Duo - works

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes