• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DualArcade

Mar 28, 2024
Posts like this is why I bought your game several times on several accounts. You are too based to be even posting here dude.

Haha thanks for the feedback :) I can tell you that patch 1.2 will be released soon and it might be the last patch for the near future... But i might think about how to add more content for Lilura, no promises tho ^^

For the Cheats, theres a "Gold" cheat and a "Skip Current Level" cheat. I decided i will post them here a few days after patch 1.2 is released :)

Also to answer a question from one review why there is Cateye Potion in the game when there is a torch: The torch originally had the effect to pull monsters from further away... I removed this mechanic tho and now the cateye potion has no other function than to let you see further. I should have removed it maybe but decided ultimatly to leave it in the game. It could also trigger the bug in rare cases that the character gets stuck turning. In case the user that had this problem reads this, can you tell me if it happened with the torch in hand? And maybe in which level it happened?

Kind regards

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes