Merozzy

Dec 31, 2017
Before you start spining like a monkey around the corridors; Yes, there are two rooms where the chest icon its outside the map (the wifi one and wheres two icons overlapsed)

Reactions: unl33shd

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
*sigh*

Romantic stories... love that is supposed to break cycles... Cheshire... main character is a stud, being toyed with and even raped once... even his color is all grey...

*sigh*

My pure black soul feels nostalgic... sad... and mad...

• Angry
Reactions: SniperJojo

DualArcade

Mar 28, 2024
Hey Folks, thanks for Testing the game :)

I can assure you that the unmodified version of the game does not phone home anywhere from the game code. Also no data or statistics are collected as of now. It could be that the NodeWrapper does something but i am not aware of anything.

Also great that you found the bugs with the levers, i will fix this till the steam release!
The OutOfBounds chest in the dungeonwifi level was removed already, still searching for the other one :D
There are a few small changes that are comming to the game for the steam release, like 2 new characters and a little interface function.

There are actually 2 cheats in the game, one to get gold and one to skip 1 level. I might make them puplic in a while.

For the "cracked" version, theres is no need to crack the game or modify it in any ways, it should run out of the box. Also I might considder release a demo after the steam release is done.

Feel free to tell me what you like and dont like or if anything doesnt work as expected in the steam bug thread.

Kind regards

Last edited:

unl33shd

Feb 28, 2024
unlocked snugglepedia entries lack the option to finish from what i've tried; also the hidden pictures and the ending slides aren't available anywhere outside of the game, sad times!

i also hadn't tried using the torch until my second delve because i thought it was a one-time use item, since it's in the same inventory as the consumables. though that might just be me being too cautious with resources.

still need to figure out the secret ending though, unless i've actually done it already but mixed it up with another ending. we'll see.

thanks for the game either way, it's been a cute little adventure that i enjoyed

Reactions: squall81

DualArcade

Mar 28, 2024
unlocked snugglepedia entries lack the option to finish from what i've tried; also the hidden pictures and the ending slides aren't available anywhere outside of the game, sad times!
Thats a good point, thanks for the feedback, i will think about something, maybe for a later patch. For the hidden ending, i might reveal it after release of 1.1.0 with a little guide :) Also in the next version will be an option to either start from lvl 7 or 14 after reaching it the first time :)

squall81

Jan 16, 2018
bought it on steam today ... i have to say ....

it tickles my nostalgia for rogue-like dungeon crawler and ... something else ...

to resume the something else: "is that your sword, or are you just happy to see me?" :ROFLMAO:;)

it has some flaw, but overall it's fun to play.

unl33shd

Feb 28, 2024
I see a futa tag. How much futa content is there at the moment, exactly?
two common girls and the final boss - pink slime girl, red oni and the minotaur lady. as previously stated, you can skip any fight with an invisibility potion.

___

found out that i've done the "secret" ending on my second playthrough. i guess i was confused by the fact that the trophy for the 2nd ending was awarded for this completion. and from what i've seen on the steam release and latest patch, it's gotten a separate achievement.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
two common girls and the final boss - pink slime girl, red oni and the minotaur lady. as previously stated, you can skip any fight with an invisibility potion.
Who penetrates who? Are futa characters bottoms here or do they fuck the player? If it's the latter, then I'm out, if it's the former, well...

Reactions: leechurch

fliskyy

Apr 26, 2023
why can't i run it? i downloaded everything needed it opens in background and nothing happens. any help?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
View attachment 3416922

Overview:
Inspired by Monster Girl's Labyrinth, Dungeon Vixens is a dungeon crawling rouge-like monster girl adventure with retro graphics. You play as a lone protagonist with a quest to reclaim his love. The dungeon he is about to enter however is filled with a lot of temptations and challenges. Such as the Succubus Lilura and many other sexy vixens that roam the halls. Using your attack and defense slider system timing is everything.
Will you mend your heart or be lost forever in a Vixen filled dungeon of lust and pleasure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: Dualarcade - -
Publisher: Shady Corner Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

This game had a large update on Steam.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes