sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Some dev comment
Posts like this is why I bought your game several times on several accounts. You are too based to be even posting here dude.

Anyway, the game would be incredible if there would be more scenes with the thicc succubus, the one on the altar whose name I forgot. Lilura or something. She has the biggest tits but no tittyfucking or anything else, you just fuck her thicc ass you don't even fuck her ass its just a leg up position what the fuck, and then move on, what a bait in introducing such a sexy succubus and then shes never seen again. We need at least 5 different scenes with her. Games on its road to become a masterpiece keep on patching and adding stuff. Keep em coming bro.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
What are you talking about? I am on Windows 10, something from the game's files is not working.
Be more specific with your problem. Any screenshot to see the issue? I tested the game on 10-years old notebook and the game works fine. You might be missing redistributables or something.

Jul 29, 2019
So why does this game have a warning about jumpscares when you first open it up? Are there any like, actual honest-to-God jumpscares, or just enemies popping up somewhat suddenly?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
So why does this game have a warning about jumpscares when you first open it up? Are there any like, actual honest-to-God jumpscares, or just enemies popping up somewhat suddenly?
Enemy popping up like "mimic". Too bad, that all enemies can be seen on the map.

The only thing that don`t marked as danger, but can shock the player, is "Smiling Darkness" (cracked wall, empty room, big mouth). And yes, this is dangerous entity, that ready to absorb life until you`ll be with 1 hp for "gold + present" (each 1 hp absorbed = +1 gold)

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
I got fucking softlocked by entering a corner shortly after opening a secret door, and the enemy behind it came after me, causing my character to wiggle back and forth like an idiot. The game saved at this point

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Screenshot 2024-04-27 182624.png
Remain immortal and being dungeon boss while fucking all girls inside or do what you come here for, revive your wife 1714214284161.png
Honestly better home and security, plus dead wife turn into zombie so why not?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes