Anonrase

Formerly 'Qraseee'
Jan 17, 2024
I really like the art! I do seem to have a problem though. I killed the big mushroom boss and now when i try to enter the workshop to turn it in i get greated by being stuck in the void and unable to do anything (no access to menu, no moving, nothing)

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out, you need to also collect the crafting parts appareantly

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Did you get the table and didn't get the mushroom and when you talked to her you got stuck?
Have some other things on my plate right now, and this game seems early in development. Will give it a go once it 0.6 maybe. But hearing she is accessible - will take a look then.

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
I really like the art! I do seem to have a problem though. I killed the big mushroom boss and now when i try to enter the workshop to turn it in i get greated by being stuck in the void and unable to do anything (no access to menu, no moving, nothing)

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out, you need to also collect the crafting parts appareantly
I see so I didn't write the logic of having mushroom and not the crafting part
When I was having some internal feedback it was vise versa. I can fix it

Anonrase

Formerly 'Qraseee'
Jan 17, 2024
I see so I didn't write the logic of having mushroom and not the crafting part
When I was having some internal feedback it was vise versa. I can fix it
I would maybe suggest you should put the crafting parts in a chest next to the boss, and not tucked into a hard to see part of the map. I didnt realize i had to actually search around the caverns

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
I would maybe suggest you should put the crafting parts in a chest next to the boss, and not tucked into a hard to see part of the map. I didnt realize i had to actually search around the caverns
that's something I talked with my friend and he said that people want to explore so we have it somewhere people need to explore

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Frozen and unable to do anything if I reenter blacksmith after first time talking to person inside.

Also, cow girl says 'technically it's my fault' when dude gets the curse? What is this bullshit, it's 100% the goblin's fault for jamming it in your mouth even when you said no, I'm actually flabbergasted by the bullshit on display here.

vv I entered immediately after first talking to her. Was assuming I could at least get an upgrade to the knife since some orbs dropped on first excursion. Instead was completely stuck. So didn't even fight boss. I'm guessing if you enter again w/o the item it didn't have a script for it?

Last edited:

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
Frozen and unable to do anything if I reenter blacksmith after first time talking to person inside.
if you beat the boss but didn't get the crafting item

here's the newer version
I guess I will call it DS03a
-fixed the black screen bug in the workshop
-changed Ariel's sprite