EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
The MC who came to the dungeon to adventure and gain some rich but ended up having to ask for help and get entangle with their fate and future
Exploring the dungeon that pops out of the earth now and then and gain the power and obtain artifacts and rich
As the dungeon grow more popular, the more people will start coming in as the town being more opened and developed.
The characters you will meet will have some depth as a character.
There are some guest OC characters as they helped funded the project​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Vertutame - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (1290).png Screenshot (1291).png Screenshot (1293).png Screenshot (1295).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
vertutame, congratulations for your game.

Please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Gawt damn, been looking forwad to this game for a hot minute. Cant wait to see where this goes

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
I need some feedback on some topic,
Me and my friend are having some debating of
"should I make the dungeon walkable stage"
or just having encounter with command like in the game and 1 walkable stage for boss floor
I don't like walking around much in this game unless there's some event in it

Do you prefer to walk in the map or you prefer the exploration command like current version

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Overview:
The MC who came to the dungeon to adventure and gain some rich riches but ended up having to ask for help and get entangle got entangled with their fate and future
Exploring Explore the dungeon that pops out of the earth now and then and gain the power and obtain artifacts and rich riches.
As the dungeon grow grows more popular, the more people will start coming in as the town being becomes more opened open and developed. (I'd recommend going with 'the town opens up and develops' but whatever)
The characters you will meet will have some depth as a character.
There are some guest OC characters as they helped funded fund the project​
The art looks good but I'd recommend getting a proof-reader, maybe even a full-on writer if your budget allows it.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
How much playtime is there at this point. Is there anything you want feedback on specifically?

"Do you prefer to walk in the map or you prefer the exploration command like current version "

That depends on what you want to do with the dungeon. How important is it? Do you intend encounters(Girls, friendlies/neutrals, etc?) to find? Puzzles? Traps? Or is it just a levelling place?

Edit: Well, that's annoying. So, I go into the dungeon, get some level ups, go out(10 Stamina left), visit the item shop for the first time, visit the blacksmith for the first time. Go back into the blacksmith. and I'm trapped in a black screen. My character's in the corner, and nothing's working. And the autosave is in the black room as well. That autosave should be in the zip attached. Edit 2: So I start a new game, do the visits first, still blacksmith revisit causes a black screen, so I guess weapon and armour upgrade are completely non functional. Edit3: Well, when I finally got the mushrooms, the blacksmith started working properly. Still, that's bad. Shouldn't be happening that way. No black rooms.

Work on the spacing. The enter your name screen has everything smushed together on the top bar.

During the initial talk with Ariel, her name box has her name as 'Aerial'. Either is a fitting name, but pick one.

There's a few times, such as when you take the Advanced Course from Bug, that dialogue goes outside the text box, leaving an unfinished sentence.

Last edited: