3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
I get the gist of it now. I gave you the wrong save file for the wrong game but it's made by the same guy. Yeah there's no separate file. You're best off doing what the guy on the first page says

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Cheat Engine table for health,mana,damage,defence,charge/fireball power,skill timer,naked status in capture rape animation. Couldn't find skills variable, didn't bother about money and emeralds (that gives the ability to super attack):

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Cheat Engine table for health,mana,damage,defence,charge/fireball power,skill timer,naked status in capture rape animation. Couldn't find skills variable, didn't bother about money and emeralds (that gives the ability to super attack):
Hey, can you help me a bit about how to use this? I look at tutorials and it should work but i can't click on boxes or edit values. (How to make game window active while editing values on CE )

Last edited:

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
abada25, did you tick the top check box named "[X] <== Character Stats"? Or when you tick it nothing happens?
If the answer for the first question is yes, better answer me in private messages, so we won't pollute a topic with off-topic messages. Thanks.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
abada25, did you tick the top check box named "[X] <== Character Stats"? Or when you tick it nothing happens?
If the answer for the first question is yes, better answer me in private messages, so we won't pollute a topic with off-topic messages. Thanks.
Yeah that was the problem. I didn't know i need to click on it first. Thanks for the help :)

UMTWL

Jan 24, 2020
Here are the "saves" to unlock the galery
The game saves to the registry so you need to make a *.reg file or manually use regedit from Run command (windows key+r) but honestly if you are not familiar with the windows registry google it first
Edit "Dungeon&Maid_1080p" to reflect whatever resolution you are using (Dungeon&Maid_450p Dungeon&Maid_720p)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aww man ty very much

Reactions: Draghough

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
IDK if it's the right time to clear it again......

If anyone stumbles here for a save and does not know how registry code works, the easy workaround would be to save the whole code on a notepad file and change it's extension from .txt to .reg then run it.

As for this one:

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
IDK if it's the right time to clear it again......

If anyone stumbles here for a save and does not know how registry code works, the easy workaround would be to save the whole code on a notepad file and change it's extension from .txt to .reg then run it.

As for this one:
where do i put the save?

Mar 28, 2020
The game is very cool.
The first stage and the beginning of the second are a little complicated, the rest are easier.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes