DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Third, I don't know if its because I have opened up the game so much that tis breaking under its own weight but my Slave pack have been changing to the wrong images, at first I though it was just the old pack I updated breaking but then newer packs I downed where doing it and the further I get in the more unstable it gets. I'm on day 102 and almost every other day it breaks my packs, any existing slaves are fine but any slaves that generate new whether from a raid or the market get busted.
What you want to do is add slaves through slaveData.js in the data folder and let the game load.
But be warned if you add to many it will load forever or break so keep it reasonable.
You could make multiple version with diffrent slave packs.
The good part about this is it's more reliable as when something goes wrong you can try again.

May 6, 2019
Yeah seems to be the amount of packs that increases the risk of breaking. I guess if you play with just a handful of them, like just your favorites, everything would run mostly fine, but if you wanna see a loooot of different raiders/slaves : roll a luck dice to not break.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Hey Dungeon Gaming,
I played v2.2 for an hour and have some feedback.
  • The intro with Ahri is a nice quick guide to the gameplay loop and setting. Just enough background for context without dumping a novel on the player.
  • The "Dungeon News" panel is an excellent quality of life feature for flagging things the player might want to check. It would be handy if it also had alerts for things like "X monster has gained enough levels to upgrade".
  • I recommend removing the transition animation between every single page. It makes the game feel sluggish, like it is talking to an overloaded server. Or at least add a setting to disable the transitions.
  • Sometimes menu navigation has a "Back" or "Leave" button, which would be better if they were named by the destination. At the Treasure Shop? A navigation button labeled "Town" is more informative than "Leave".
  • Raider statuses (Horny, Wet, etc) are not clear as to what they do or how they interact. A slime makes girls "Sticky", but I haven't seen anything that benefits from a girl having that status. Tooltips and some documentation on these would allow the player to make strategic use of these effects.
Thanks for the game!

Sep 21, 2019
Hey Dungeon Gaming,
I played v2.2 for an hour and have some feedback.
  • The intro with Ahri is a nice quick guide to the gameplay loop and setting. Just enough background for context without dumping a novel on the player.
  • The "Dungeon News" panel is an excellent quality of life feature for flagging things the player might want to check. It would be handy if it also had alerts for things like "X monster has gained enough levels to upgrade".
  • I recommend removing the transition animation between every single page. It makes the game feel sluggish, like it is talking to an overloaded server. Or at least add a setting to disable the transitions.
  • Sometimes menu navigation has a "Back" or "Leave" button, which would be better if they were named by the destination. At the Treasure Shop? A navigation button labeled "Town" is more informative than "Leave".
  • Raider statuses (Horny, Wet, etc) are not clear as to what they do or how they interact. A slime makes girls "Sticky", but I haven't seen anything that benefits from a girl having that status. Tooltips and some documentation on these would allow the player to make strategic use of these effects.
Thanks for the game!
I think there's a fetish that increase lust damage taken per sticky stack, I don't remember.
I completely agree with removing the transitions, the game is very slow on each button press already...

Reactions: nononomaybe

MalikiIsHere

Nov 30, 2020
Raider statuses (Horny, Wet, etc) are not clear as to what they do or how they interact. A slime makes girls "Sticky", but I haven't seen anything that benefits from a girl having that status. Tooltips and some documentation on these would allow the player to make strategic use of these effects.
There are tooltips, they're just nested you so need to hover over to see the effect. But I do agree that a master list of all the effects should be added to the guidebook.
tool-tip.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nononomaybe

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
There are tooltips, they're just nested you so need to hover over to see the effect. But I do agree that a master list of all the effects should be added to the guidebook.
View attachment 3626307
Nice, didn't spot it there. I was looking for the info on the little icons under their stats on the left sidebar. Currently the tooltip on those icons are just the name of the status.

coyoteboyo11

Jul 8, 2021
is there anyway to add packs without having to type each name?

Edit: When adding them normally the game randomly stopped responding. is this a regular occurrence?

Edit 2: is there a way to make the names only the folder names and not gerative?

Last edited:

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
is there anyway to add packs without having to type each name?
I created an alternative slaves packs manager and shared it on Discord. (too lazy to share it here for now)
It doesn't need any typing and handle everything in a second with no bug.
The downside, it's not compatible with mobile phones, so it cannot really be integrated in the game.

Edit: When adding them normally the game randomly stopped responding. is this a regular occurrence?
Yeah, the current installation of slaves packs can be buggy, specially if you have a lot of slaves packs.
(I wont get into details)

Edit 2: is there a way to make the names only the folder names and not gerative?
Nope, since several characters could use the same slave pack, they are generated with generic names.
But, you can rename a slave when you reach 5 love points, and change their pictures when you reach 10 love points.
(enter the slave's room, click the button next to the slave's name)

coyoteboyo11

Jul 8, 2021
I created an alternative slaves packs manager and shared it on Discord. (too lazy to share it here for now)
It doesn't need any typing and handle everything in a second with no bug.
The downside, it's not compatible with mobile phones, so it cannot really be integrated in the game.
Thanks for your help, I'll check out the discord for the pack manager.

Nope, since several characters could use the same slave pack, they are generated with generic names.
But, you can rename a slave when you reach 5 love points, and change their pictures when you reach 10 love points.
(enter the slave's room, click the button next to the slave's name)
ok that makes sense. I thought the name system would work something like the Brothel king naming system(generative names or pack name toggle) but it makes more sense why its not like that since the same pack can be used in multiple instances

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes