4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

localarean

Jul 13, 2017
Looking at the pics, is this a case of there is a different man in every scene or has the almighty AI made it so there is very clearly a dude with morphing genitals and hair?

• Wow
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
New update. Time to unleash the AI CG haters who, even though they don't like it, click on the game just to say how much they don't like AI CG. Hahaha Relax, feel free to vent. The art isn't something I made, so I won't take it to heart. The game is what I made, so I'll focus on comments about the game. Have fun! :WeSmart:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DungeonExplorers-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Cute game, I like it. Wish there was more sex in it. I have like 4 questions:

1 - How do you get rid of the trash?
2 - How do you sell or get rid of the wood that you collect?
3 - Why aren't there larger bottles of potions for your HP and MP? 500 at a time in battle is nothing, especially if you're up against a powerful foe or a gang of bad guys.
4 - Where's the sex?????

• Thinking Face

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
1713859023168.png
Wow $9/month to access a discord for a game that barely functions and uses shortcut AI. It's not even the AI that's the main problem. It's the false pretense of starting off with AI and using that as an excuse to try and get people to 'fund a real artist'. There's not even a $1 option to gauge interest?! There are plenty of successful text based games so AI art doesn't even have to be used in the first place.
If you want to get better at english, keep it a text based game. If you want to make a game with art, why don't you want to try and get better at being an artist? So the game is barebones, the writing is not good because ESL but you want to hire an artist for this level of game? Sus. All these 'for fun and work on english/coding projects' can be done without the shameless patreon pages.
1713859205903.png

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Cute game, I like it. Wish there was more sex in it. I have like 4 questions:

1 - How do you get rid of the trash?
2 - How do you sell or get rid of the wood that you collect?
3 - Why aren't there larger bottles of potions for your HP and MP? 500 at a time in battle is nothing, especially if you're up against a powerful foe or a gang of bad guys.
4 - Where's the sex?????
1 - When unlock Tily Village, sell to the merchant in the tavern with the innkeeper. Or sell to the merchant of the pawn shop after Opala Village upgrade.
2 - Same 1. But i suggest to keep it.
3 - Need to upgrade the village to unlock new potions and alchemy.
4 -

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 3566754
Wow $9/month to access a discord for a game that barely functions and uses shortcut AI. It's not even the AI that's the main problem. It's the false pretense of starting off with AI and using that as an excuse to try and get people to 'fund a real artist'. There's not even a $1 option to gauge interest?! There are plenty of successful text based games so AI art doesn't even have to be used in the first place.
If you want to get better at english, keep it a text based game. If you want to make a game with art, why don't you want to try and get better at being an artist? So the game is barebones, the writing is not good because ESL but you want to hire an artist for this level of game? Sus. All these 'for fun and work on english/coding projects' can be done without the shameless patreon pages.
View attachment 3566763

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
1 - When unlock Tily Village, sell to the merchant in the tavern with the innkeeper. Or sell to the merchant of the pawn shop after Opala Village upgrade.
2 - Same 1. But i suggest to keep it.
3 - Need to upgrade the village to unlock new potions and alchemy.
4 -

Thanks dorr, for responding. So, I can sell the trash once another village opens up. I should keep the wood and not sell it. Why do you say that? So, right now, I can go into the mountain cave, the forest and the mountains in the South, and that's about it. I can fight in those areas, find things, in the village I can fish, and fight bad guys at night, mostly. Build stats and money and these other areas will eventually trigger? Is that in this game or in future updates. As far as sex, my cat girlfriend gave me a blowjob on our first night in the Inn, and I fucked the Innkeeper and that seems about it. Now, I think I am at level 22 and my girlfriend is at level 18. How am I doing?

• Love

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3566754
View attachment 3566763
I'm pretty sure the dev is doing the best he can. It's a learning and growing process. Why don't you try your hand at creating a game? Anyway, if you're not happy, don't play it. But, you don't have to dump on the dev. Just move on. Obviously, you haven't heard of constructive criticism, because yours wasn't.

• Red Heart

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks dorr, for responding. So, I can sell the trash once another village opens up. I should keep the wood and not sell it. Why do you say that? So, right now, I can go into the mountain cave, the forest and the mountains in the South, and that's about it. I can fight in those areas, find things, in the village I can fish, and fight bad guys at night, mostly. Build stats and money and these other areas will eventually trigger? Is that in this game or in future updates. As far as sex, my cat girlfriend gave me a blowjob on our first night in the Inn, and I fucked the Innkeeper and that seems about it. Now, I think I am at level 22 and my girlfriend is at level 18. How am I doing?
You're doing great! Soon you will be ready to hunt the boss maps and get some status grow!

To keep advancing the story progression you must do quests to people in Opala village. Then you will unlock the new village, Tily, and later, the option to upgrade your own village, and for this update you will need Iron and Wood. The trees for wood and gray stone to iron don't respaw. The monsters killed don't respaw too, so you can clear an area before gathering resourcers if you want.

I'm working on giving more directions to the player about the quests. Mostly, just talk with the people in the village from time to time. Sometimes something you did exploring can trigger a new dialog with someone in the village.
Check the quest menu if you get lost. The quests are well detailed.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the game so far, it helps a lot.

Good game.

Last edited:

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure the dev is doing the best he can. It's a learning and growing process. Why don't you try your hand at creating a game? Anyway, if you're not happy, don't play it. But, you don't have to dump on the dev. Just move on. Obviously, you haven't heard of constructive criticism, because yours wasn't.
Well no, you can't claim the dev is doing the best he can when he's using short cut AI. These devs know AI is a shortcut and they willingly use it instead of learning how to create their own art with their own style. The premise and motivation for using AI is already tainted. They have to go through the thought process of:
"Hmm I want to make a game, but I don't know how to draw, so instead of learning how to draw I'm going to use AI to churn out art for my game, but I know people don't like AI art so maybe I should take the time to learn how to draw...Nah, I'll just use AI to get fast images".

If you don't know how to draw, like I said, you can keep your game text based. If you don't know how to write, well then perhaps you should go improve those skills before trying to make a game? "Well they're practising and learning and growing...!" yet they've set up a patreon asking for $9/month when they have undeveloped skills regarding games development?
Why can't these skills be developed in private before creating a whole patreon page to fish for 'funds for an artist to make original art'. You know how game development works is the dev has to put out content first and then people pay/support it?

And as to why I don't try creating a game? Because I know it takes a lot of time and a certain level of specific skills to create a unique and compelling game. Time/skill that I don't have or am willing to invest in making because I choose to do different things in life. And I will, when I can, criticise devs who use AI art and set up a shameless patreon pages asking for funding.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Hey, hey Before it escalate, let's stop here.

Ahip sees me as a shameless dev. I got it. Just add the game to your ignore list and be happy.
Let's focus in the game here, guys.

I'm waiting to see who will be the first one to find the lake secret scene. :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes