4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
GAMES, are we supposed to sell out wood and iron to the merchant (forget his name) in our village? I know he only gave half value for the monster parts and the regular guy who buys at full price is now buying them again (whew!). How come some of the powers I have can't be used, or it seems that way? I paid and learned a power that is supposed to knockout everybody, but, it never becomes available.

Reactions: C.M.Cas

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey GAMES, I seem to have frozen again. This time I have no movement whatsoever. I went looking for the psycho redhead, Hecate, and I froze at this spot, which I believe is where I am supposed to find her.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 094710.png

I'll wait to hear from you.

Disregard, GAMES, I just restarted and on my way into the woods, I found her, and helped her. She is resting in the Inn and Freya, the Innkeeper and I had a drinking contest. So, I guess I'm on track again.

Last edited:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
GAMES, are we supposed to sell out wood and iron to the merchant (forget his name) in our village? I know he only gave half value for the monster parts and the regular guy who buys at full price is now buying them again (whew!). How come some of the powers I have can't be used, or it seems that way? I paid and learned a power that is supposed to knockout everybody, but, it never becomes available.
You can sell the wood and iron if you want, but i suggest holding it, cause there's one last upgrade to the village to come.

About the skill, can you tell me the skill name?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Hey GAMES, I seem to have frozen again. This time I have no movement whatsoever. I went looking for the psycho redhead, Hecate, and I froze at this spot, which I believe is where I am supposed to find her.

View attachment 3580022

I'll wait to hear from you.
Ill take a look. Thx for bring it to my attention.

You calling me GAMES is fun haha Call me Cas, it's better than saying you are playing a game from Games. :4Head:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You can sell the wood and iron if you want, but i suggest holding it, cause there's one last upgrade to the village to come.

About the skill, can you tell me the skill name?
Thanks, Cas, It's called Haikiri. Haven't been able to use it, but, I paid for it and learned it. So it says. That snapshot I sent you was on my way out of the forest (I didn't run into her this first time). I had finished with what was left of the monsters and was on my way back out, and got frozen there. After restarting and I had to go back to the forest and this time on my way in is when I found her and it all went smoothly. FYI.

Last edited:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks, Cas, It's called Haikiri. Haven't been able to use it, but, I paid for it and learned it. So it says.
See if you have the necessary TP to use it. TP is the green bar of your status, with your HP and MP. You gain TP when you hit an enemy or get hit in battle.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, I got 4 girls in my bedroom and I'm not banging any of them in my bed, lol. So, I guess all that's left is to pad my stats, if I want to, killing bad guys in my village at night because the surrounding area is clear. Or wait for the next update, right? It was a lot of fun, Cas, looking forward to the next update. Can't visit the Orcs yet, right? and lastly, what is the purpose of the boulder on the beach? I can roll it, but where?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
See if you have the necessary TP to use it. TP is the green bar of your status, with your HP and MP. You gain TP when you hit an enemy or get hit in battle.

So, I guess the problem there is, a lot of the times when they hit me, it registers as a 0, no deduction. So, that's good and bad. I invited Hecate to join my party, but, she doesn't show up in the battles. So, I have 4 hot chicks total in my party.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Wow, I got 4 girls in my bedroom and I'm not banging any of them in my bed, lol. So, I guess all that's left is to pad my stats, if I want to, killing bad guys in my village at night because the surrounding area is clear. Or wait for the next update, right? It was a lot of fun, Cas, looking forward to the next update. Can't visit the Orcs yet, right? and lastly, what is the purpose of the boulder on the beach? I can roll it, but where?
Cool! Im glad you had fun!
The stone in the beach is the HP training! Roll it 3 times, no matter to where, and you will gain a Max HP grow. There's a board with the message of HP Training.
About the the TP, i see you're playing as a Swordsman. Try to use the skill that give you 100 TP, and try to use Haikiri, to see if it works. I've tested it and it is working right. It must work for you. It's one of the strongest skills of the swordsman.
About Hecate, like you said, you have 4 party members already. Hecate must be the 5, but you can use only 4 in battle. If you wanna use Hecate, use the Formation option and put Hecate in someone place.

Yeah, for next update will have more fun things to do. Some quests, more s*x scenes, some new monsters and itens and powers, and, more important, story progression. Next update you will have the option to visit the orc's tribe, or destroy it. And some hints about the MC past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But, for people who asked for, will come some an*l scene.

I'm working hard on this game, but another project is comming. Some ideas don't fit this game, so i will use in another one. Yeah, i will keep updating 2 games.

Again, i'm with ale on my mind, so probably i'm saying too much. But soon, probabbly day 10 of the next month, the next update will come. Probably. And some other project will come to life in this time too.

Thanks to players like you, CutieLvr , with excellent feedbacks, i've got better and learned very much. I'll use some of it in the new project, while keeping improving and bring new things to this game. Like i said when i started this game: it is just the begning.

Thx for all your support. Let's rock!!

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Cool! Im glad you had fun!
The stone in the beach is the HP training! Roll it 3 times, no matter to where, and you will gain a Max HP grow. There's a board with the message of HP Training.
About the the TP, i see you're playing as a Swordsman. Try to use the skill that give you 100 TP, and try to use Haikiri, to see if it works. I've tested it and it is working right. It must work for you. It's one of the strongest skills of the swordsman.
About Hecate, like you said, you have 4 party members already. Hecate must be the 5, but you can use only 4 in battle. If you wanna use Hecate, use the Formation option and put Hecate in someone place.

Yeah, for next update will have more fun things to do. Some quests, more s*x scenes, some new monsters and itens and powers, and, more important, story progression. Next update you will have the option to visit the orc's tribe, or destroy it. And some hints about the MC past.
But, for people who asked for, will come some an*l scene.

I'm working hard on this game, but another project is comming. Some ideas don't fit this game, so i will use in another one. Yeah, i will keep updating 2 games.

Again, i'm with ale on my mind, so probably i'm saying too much. But soon, probabbly day 10 of the next month, the next update will come. Probably. And some other project will come to life in this time too.

Thanks to players like you, CutieLvr , with excellent feedbacks, i've got better and learned very much. I'll use some of it in the new project, while keeping improving and bring new things to this game. Like i said when i started this game: it is just the begning.

Thx for all your support. Let's rock!!

Oh, that's great about the TP Skill, definitely will get that. I was thinking to have the potions lady create a potion that would give you added TP. See, so our thinking is a lot alike. Did you just mention the I word? In this game or another one? Oh, love that idea, big time. I would love to have one of our hero's love pets have a flat chest or a near flat chest. A fetish of mine, since my mom was nearly flat chested, but, she had amazingly dark puffy nipples. No, I didn't have sex or anything near that with my mom, just when I saw her dressing or bathing. But, I have developed very strong fantasies about her, TBH.
Very much looking forward to the next update and your new game. Send me a PM when it comes out, so I'd be sure not to miss it. Cas, you will develop into one of the better devs over time. I'm sure of it. Don't know if you have plans for animation or even if it's possible. Would be great though.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes