EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aQhcz2m.png
Overview:

A Visual Novel which tells the story of a not-very-smart man who lives in a world where everyone is as deranged as he is. You will embody Dumb, a very wisdom-lacking character. Your goal is to survive 7 days in a school filled with danger. But this danger is hidden by a whole other truth… will you know how to find the answer?​

Thread Updated: 2016-08-12
Release Date: 2016-08-09
Developer: Mushi
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English and French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win Uncensored: - - - -
Win Censored: - - - -

Dumb 2016-08-11 19-33-29-24.jpg Dumb_2 2016-08-11 19-34-00-48.jpg Dumb_3 2016-08-11 19-25-58-95.jpg BkJOmoK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
I got a question, I got through the first two games no problem. But the third one, am I missing something? Ive tried all the choices but I still arrive at the same ending of reality breaking about and you can choose to stay or go. But there isn't any adult scenes or any other branching paths. Compared to the first two, its so short. Am I missing something?

Arkan

Aug 5, 2016
I got a question, I got through the first two games no problem. But the third one, am I missing something? Ive tried all the choices but I still arrive at the same ending of reality breaking about and you can choose to stay or go. But there isn't any adult scenes or any other branching paths. Compared to the first two, its so short. Am I missing something?
Hmm... I have tried extracting the contents of the Dumb 3's rpa file, but it seems like there isn't really anything else in the game :/ It just an ultra short VN where all paths lead to the same ending and there are no h-scenes unfortunately.

Oh well at least Dumb 1 & 2 were fun and had content.

Reactions: Cofman

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
what happened to the link? *edit* So they are free to download from their patreon... though you end up clicking here

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
what happened to the link? *edit* So they are free to download from their patreon... though you end up clicking here
updated OP thanks moonanon

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
About this game: ...
They also got a little preview vid for Dumb 2 I think, on PH. Here's the in case they are posting more.
Actually quite a good idea to show more gameplay, hardly any devs seem to use this occasion.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
haha boy what is this game

at first i was laughing

then i was crying

then i was fapping

then there was this time travel, fantasy world thing with imaginary new characters

then everyone was supposed to die and the world should end

then im back home with a harem

then im in the future travelling through space

but no wait, everything was an illusion all along and im an AI and i imagined everything

this is either very strong projecting from the author or he had a dream on very hard psychedelics to have a writing so 10/10

-Emptiness-

Mar 6, 2022
We do remember this game, and we must warn you.
If you'll play this game, you might think that the name of this game might represent not itself, but the player.
Believe us, there is not chance that this game will satisfy your soul.
Look at us! We played this game...

Reactions: 4amseduction