Others Completed Duel Savior Justice/Destiny [Team Baldrhead & Giga]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
39398_310762_front.jpg 412.png
Overview:

There is a prophecy that every 1000 years, when the destruction draws near, the Messiah will come from a different world to the root world of Avatar and save them all.

Mia Touma, while returning home from school, finds an old but highly decorated book. When she shows it to her brother, Taiga, the book teleports them to another world - Avatar.

When they awaken, they find themselves in a world reminiscent of Medieval Europe. Before they understand what's happening, an energetic woman comes before them and tells them they have become Savior Candidates.

They must use the training they learn at the school to defeat the Lords of Ruin and Ruin itself to save Avatar and every other world along with their friends. However, Taiga finds he has become the Red Apostle, which complicates matters greatly. What is going on with the fight with Ruin? Will he actually be able to become the Messiah and save Avatar?​

Title: Duel Savior
Original Title: Duel Savior
Aliases: デュエル・セイヴァー, ds, dsj, dsd
VNDB:
VN Lenght: Long (30 - 50 Hours)
Release Date: 01/10/2004 (Japanese) - 01/10/2012 (English patch)
Developers: &
Publishers: & (Japanese) - (English patch)
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Important - Torrent Info:
(Preferred Download)

Additional Information:
After launching the game and the new game mode, there should be a prompt in which the game ask you for the version you want to play. According to @vir_cotto Justice is the PC version (less censored), while "Destiny" it's the PS2 version (more censored).

Download:
Main Game: - - -

*For the links, many thanks to @Ryahn (Main game) & @vir_cotto (Patch and Quickfix)

Other links: - - - -
*Many thanks for the links to @vir_cotto

Patch/Fix for Windows 8/10:

*Many thanks for the link to @nanoviolence

39399_896.jpg 39400_37583.jpg 39401_37589.jpg 39402_37933.jpg 39403_37935.jpg 37936.jpg

Medoriana

Aug 6, 2017
Could someone upload a mirror? The game is >5 GB and I am unable to surpass the 5 GB Mega limit.
You can get around that by just downloading a free VPN program, and then using the Megasync program(doesn't work with the browser) download till cap, Close Megasync(double check it isn't running by going into task manager), then turn the VPN off/on again to randomize your IP address. open up Megasync and boom it starts again.

Little convoluted, but it beats waiting 6 hours.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

dino10

Oct 2, 2017
Does this work with windows 10? pretty sure i tried to play it before and failed, said something about some missing library from windows 7 that got removed?

Reactions: Mal1661
U

User_32285

Wasn't there also a torrent on this site with this Game? Can't find it now.

I played first route (the priest girl) and the skip battle feature for the following routes didnt work, I could not find the willpower to repeat all battles for all routes.

I would like to know if this version has a working skip battle feature.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ah, I loved this game. Granted, getting the proper route without a walkthrough was a regal PITA, but it has really good gameplay and artwork to boot. Granted, I hated one particular route... which is the next to the last one before you get the golden ending.

Reactions: AsterK and Namco15

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I am getting an error when starting this game. After I start it, the screen will go black, then white with a window covering the entire screen. Can't alt-tab to other programs because the window is forced to the front, but I can see an error message with DirectDraw mentioned (and a lot of illegible characters). Can't close the program, not even with program manager, because I can't bring it to the front. I have to log out to close it.

I am running Win10 64bit and have tried both with and without Locale Emulator. I installed the game to another location and applied the patch. I have also tried reinstalling Directx9 from .

Anyone have suggesions?

Reactions: jason95821

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does this work with windows 10? pretty sure i tried to play it before and failed, said something about some missing library from windows 7 that got removed?
I am getting an error when starting this game. After I start it, the screen will go black, then white with a window covering the entire screen. Can't alt-tab to other programs because the window is forced to the front, but I can see an error message with DirectDraw mentioned (and a lot of illegible characters). Can't close the program, not even with program manager, because I can't bring it to the front. I have to log out to close it.

I am running Win10 64bit and have tried both with and without Locale Emulator. I installed the game to another location and applied the patch. I have also tried reinstalling Directx9 from .

Anyone have suggesions?
Like someone said in the previous days (inside the REQ thread), this game doesn't work with OS higher than Win7 sadly :/

I suppose that the click 'compatible with Window 7' doesn't work?
What do you mean ?_?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I think you can use virtual PC and play on an 'older' version of Window, but if that doesn't work then yeah, you probably can't play it.

Just install it on your laptop with the older Window version or something. My elderly 5 years+ old laptop has it.

srdjashin

Oct 21, 2017
Have you tried right click on lunch icon - properties - "compatibility" mode? Choosing older windows options + run as administrator. That usually saves most problems.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Have you tried right click on lunch icon - properties - "compatibility" mode? Choosing older windows options + run as administrator. That usually saves most problems.
Always in the REQ thread, days ago the same person said that he tried everything to make it work in the past - Virtual PC and such, even with the compatibility mode - but that did nothing at all :/

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
There is a way to play it with a modified exe that someone made. remember playing this a while back and now I want to get back into it

exe

Link to the post
Let me suck your dick Please. I beg you.
Thanks for the mod ! <3 It worked like a SHARM! <3

May 6, 2017
Best game of all time for me
btw, do u have the Duel Savior Destiny
i want that Princess Crea route :3
that route is the True route for me rather than that lil sis of his
eventhough it not an eroge, but its still worth it to achieve that true ending

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes