Unity Abandoned Duchess of Blanca Sirena [Ep. 2] [3DGSpot]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If 3.6mbps is "being gay" for you, then the top ISP in my country is probably the sole twink in a bear party.
Bear or Beer? Im a bear but I do drink beer :p

Reactions: popober

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It ran like shit for me even on simple settings but thats my PC specs fault not the game. Its great it has voice work - 10/10. The art and graphics were brilliant 10/10. There is plenty of scenes for a first chapter 10/10. The positions and actions were a little ott, sort of like how you imagine all Street Figfhter characters would fuck lol 7/10.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
wow this game has the best animations and graphics I ever seen in a h-game (even though it's not properly a game). Great job. Also, the voice acting is top notch as well.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Graphic reminds me of one point and click game I have played long ago. It thinks it was Raven. Btw. I love music in this game. Was it made by devs? If not does anyone know a title?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Currently working on a site rip right now of all the animations but there is no easy way to pull videos using jwplayer via RMTP.
Thanks dude for doing the siterip for this as it is very difficult to get hold of all the updates of 3dgspot into one siterip for free.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i put my review.
that game is not good imho.

( also someone here use a bad thing that trigger my AV, probably a signature or something.. )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i notice that in my gameplay, the MC dick was wayyyy different than in the OP pics.
probably due to "quality" setting. i used "simple" , and the dick appeared very more long than in OP pics and covered by veins wich make it very disgusting.

weird situation.. dont know wich quality OP used on the pics, but in "simple", its wayy different on teh dick ( all the rest is identical to OP pics)

LEET

May 29, 2017
Out of the few nitpicks, I want to make, it's that she puts the tea on the floor. As a maid, she should have known to put it on the cart or on his night stand. No experienced servant will put their master's food and drinks on the floor.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes