• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I'm sorry, but as I told someone else, I'd lost June's file when I changed my SSD.

I'd have to do her again, but even if I did, I don't think I'd provide the file, let alone sell it, because even though it's my own work and an entirely self-made reproduction, the original model doesn't belong to me.

I know you won't like it, and I'm sorry. :sneaky:

ps: on the other hand, if I do it again, I'll send you some renders of her if you're interested, of course.
I can't say I am not sad about the news.but at least i got an answer:cry:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nah, we got plenty VNs already. Aside from Tiffany (I love it to have a main char being the "partner in crime"), the half-sandbox mode was what made this game interesting. In a pure VN I'd just fast forward most of the time.
I don't play a lot of sandbox but this might be my favorite, I just wonder if the development is simpler and less time consuming. If that's what it takes to make a comeback then I'm all for it.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
He's been radio silent, right? I'm assuming people have already tried to contact him on patreon and discord (which the server is just bot city). Strange when developers who put out previous to a next update just vanish. I may be in a minority also but I don't mind the pacing, when all is said and done it is more satisfying playing a game with meat than one that gets straight to the bone.

Reactions: fishbrain

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Strange when developers who put out previous to a next update just vanish.
This is just a hypothesis but as far as I am aware the dev is from Russia, and he seems to have went radio silent around the time when a wave of conscription rolled out there... these two facts could be connected it seems. Otherwise it's very odd that he was working on an update, posting previews and then just stops posting altogether... though it might not be connected, life is unpredictable in general so it's anyone's guess; though I hope the dev is doing ok regardless the reason he stopped posting.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
If dev is from Russia, it could be 1 he ran off from military and is still hiding untill coast is clear? 2 he got conscripted still fighting. 3 he got himself killed... 4 he ran off and can't return to the game ever because russia is looking for him forever... So ill say if he's russian and got quiet... don't expect him to return...

• Wow
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is just a hypothesis but as far as I am aware the dev is from Russia, and he seems to have went radio silent around the time when a wave of conscription rolled out there... these two facts could be connected it seems. Otherwise it's very odd that he was working on an update, posting previews and then just stops posting altogether... though it might not be connected, life is unpredictable in general so it's anyone's guess; though I hope the dev is doing ok regardless the reason he stopped posting.
If dev is from Russia, it could be 1 he ran off from military and is still hiding untill coast is clear? 2 he got conscripted still fighting. 3 he got himself killed... 4 he ran off and can't return to the game ever because russia is looking for him forever... So ill say if he's russian and got quiet... don't expect him to return...
Yikes. I had no idea that was still a thing in the world.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Yikes. I had no idea that was still a thing in the world.
Russians have been fleeing the country since the start of russia-ukraine war... More and more fled as the conscript was becoming 'obious' in 10 years, half of the russia talking people will not be living in russia...
they have immigrated to europe and other countries. Muslims in Russia? pff, no chance they have immigrated...
or died off...

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
A little salt for the wound lol
I'm really sorry :p;)

Looks like this could be Junes cousin, April, or something.
So you don't think she looks like the original?

Maybe it's the different hairstyle because she's in the shower.

I could do another scene with the original hairstyle as I've already done, but given the great response to this one, I think I'll refrain in the future, and leave this topic as it is.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Storywise and writing parts it would't be hard to take up the story, scene's etc already is pointing to where its going etc. the Corruption/Love shit types itself is nothing new... Most people that works on these kinds of games can code could do that these days... The only 'real problem' in fact would be finding the original model graphics used by the old dev. So if someone is interested and has the skills. I would say go for it, I mean the old dev got quite a nice funding before he went quiet and all... And new dev only need to like get the original or new models that look-alike, put them in 'somewhat same or better position' and render. And voila, new dev basically all old content=v0.01 And then V 0.02 just go from there?.. Bug fixes etc and new renders... I mean the story etc was very nice, something like it should be a hit no?...

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
What's the point of making these pictures good, except to make us regret more, June was the most beautiful milf in all the games in the world, it's a shame that this game was abandoned.

Reactions: Dajoos

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When I think of beautiful milfs, my mind goes towards Big Brother Another Story and No More Money. Rucca would also fall in that category. But June? No, she's nowhere near what I would call a MILF.
There are games with MILFs, but sadly most of the time it's just inflated sexdolls and / or old hags.

Dredd_F4n

Oct 24, 2022
I'm really sorry :p;)

So you don't think she looks like the original?

Maybe it's the different hairstyle because she's in the shower.

I could do another scene with the original hairstyle as I've already done, but given the great response to this one, I think I'll refrain in the future, and leave this topic as it is.
She DOES look like June (her face at least). but the body needs more curves. this one is much more cut

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes