VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game is the Star Citizen version for VN's... always seems like they're on the verge of releasing...something!
Not quite, as Star Citizen been selling "ships you can not yet fly" for a very long time now. Just so you can view them in your hangar and imagine.. one day I can fly those..... GD haven't reached the "teaser" level of SC yet :p

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
LoL. For grins I checked out gumdrops website. So now that the scenes are rendered, he claims the "post-work" writing, music, sex animation are in the works... Because that makes so much sense instead of having it done while rendering on whatever stone age tablet took a year to accomplish that alone. Yet he is still pulling 7k+ just on paetron. Nutz

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
so what does he say in the latest update post??
  • (Coming this week!) RE Poll
  • (Coming this week!) CE Nude Pinup Pack
  • (Coming soon!) Star Wars Episode XXXI
  • (Coming soon!) Sex Animation Previews
  • (Coming soon!) The Elder Scrolls XX
  • (Coming soon!) CE Content Previews
  • (Coming fairly soon!) Avengers: Neverending Story
  • (Coming one day) Half Life 3 (Remastered for the PS6 and the Xbox Three)
  • (Coming?) Public Posts & Polls
  • (Unexpected Delay) lol
  • Dual Family Easter special!
  • Part X Previews!

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
  • (Coming this week!) RE Poll
  • (Coming this week!) CE Nude Pinup Pack
  • (Coming soon!) Star Wars Episode XXXI
  • (Coming soon!) Sex Animation Previews
  • (Coming soon!) The Elder Scrolls XX
  • (Coming soon!) CE Content Previews
  • (Coming fairly soon!) Avengers: Neverending Story
  • (Coming one day) Half Life 3 (Remastered for the PS6 and the XBxox Three)
  • (Coming?) Public Posts & Polls
  • (Unexpected Delay) lol
  • Dual Family Easter special!
  • Part X Previews!
The true big question is if Kyle will finish his DF before GRRM finishes his A Song of Ice and Fire

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
If this is some kind of sociological experiment, those $7,000 really should be analysed in a PhD thesis.
Right..

I am loving all this at this point.
A solid year without an update, a Solid year with lies after lies.
A solid year after broken promises and fairy tales.

And still people choose to support him.
I am not one to judge where people should spend their money, but i fear that his pledgers have a case of Stockholm Syndrome.
They are just not able to leave..

Either that or he is paying himself money every month to keep up appearances, because i honestly refuse to believe that there are sane people who are still paying him.
There are so many other devs on this site who actually deliver on their promises, who actually deliver content and who deserve that money more than this guy..

But this reminds me of shows like Bold and the Beautiful(yeah...was "forced" to watch a lot of it as a kid).
You know what's going to happen, you know it's going to repeat itself all the time.... And i am facepalming all the way through.....

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Right..

I am loving all this at this point.
A solid year without an update, a Solid year with lies after lies.
A solid year after broken promises and fairy tales.

And still people choose to support him.
I am not one to judge where people should spend their money, but i fear that his pledgers have a case of Stockholm Syndrome.
They are just not able to leave..

Either that or he is paying himself money every month to keep up appearances, because i honestly refuse to believe that there are sane people who are still paying him.
There are so many other devs on this site who actually deliver on their promises, who actually deliver content and who deserve that money more than this guy..

But this reminds me of shows like Bold and the Beautiful(yeah...was "forced" to watch a lot of it as a kid).
You know what's going to happen, you know it's going to repeat itself all the time.... And i am facepalming all the way through.....
Well, what you get and what you deserve is two different things. What are you doing to make sure all those creators get what they deserve? Patreon is just a monetizing platform, they don't advertise or promote any creators. That job fall on the creators themselves. If they suck at that part they fall short on pledges and supporters.

There is a lot of adult games on Patreon that can seem to get more than they deserve in regard of what they make and what they provide. Even they release something regularly. But hey, they been good at promote themselves and gain traction. After all, F95 is not the only site on the net where such games get linked and advertised.

Keep dig at GD or any other creator for not provide what you want, when you want. Or if they break a promise, or lie to you etc etc. Serve no other purpose than venting empty air. It doesn't change anything. Of course you (and everyone else) stand freely to reach out to GD or any other creator of choice to lash out, or whatever action you prefer. Right?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Well, what you get and what you deserve is two different things. What are you doing to make sure all those creators get what they deserve? Patreon is just a monetizing platform, they don't advertise or promote any creators. That job fall on the creators themselves. If they suck at that part they fall short on pledges and supporters.

There is a lot of adult games on Patreon that can seem to get more than they deserve in regard of what they make and what they provide. Even they release something regularly. But hey, they been good at promote themselves and gain traction. After all, F95 is not the only site on the net where such games get linked and advertised.

Keep dig at GD or any other creator for not provide what you want, when you want. Or if they break a promise, or lie to you etc etc. Serve no other purpose than venting empty air. It doesn't change anything. Of course you (and everyone else) stand freely to reach out to GD or any other creator of choice to lash out, or whatever action you prefer. Right?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH take your bashing @J II D .
To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, @Joshua Tree is the reaction to all the bashing that Gumdrop gets, he is gonna strike down all of you critics with the righteous bashing that you all deserve !
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH take your bashing @J II D .
To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, @Joshua Tree is the reaction to all the bashing that Gumdrop gets, he is gonna strike down all of you critics with the righteous bashing that you all deserve !
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And here I was hoping for someone to reply with at least a couple coherent sentences to string together. Guess it was to much to ask for :p Feel free to point out factual faults of any of what I said though. What have you done to change the world lately?

Reactions: yandex
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes