VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
We should rename this thread honestly...
But it is nice to see that, for a moment, we take a pause from bitching against Kyle....by the way, he is really a moron... ok, let's go back to our previous subject of the last posts...

Reactions: kilo310

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
We should rename this thread honestly...
But it is nice to see that, for a moment, we take a pause from bitching against Kyle....by the way, he is really a moron... ok, let's go back to our previous subject of the last posts...
Tbh its more fun to talk about other stuff than bitch about something you can't really do anything about. Turning it into the "Kyle wailing wall", or a ever growing pile of mimes and meme's doesn't really change anything :/

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Im so jealous of kyle/gumdrop. Imagine not releasing a single update for 1 year but his monthly on patreon are $7k a month + some subscribers in his website. I wish a have a blind follower as kyle.
Nothing that keep you from start make an adult game and hit it big on Patreon... Being jealous at someone for making money is very futile. How well does that translate to the real world outside your door? Someone can work until their hands bleed and get paid jack shit, while someone else who hardly break a sweet make the big bucks. Much better to focus your energy and calories on how to improve yourself than be jealous of others, although it can be hard depending on your starting point.

Aug 8, 2017
I should really write another Captains Log...but it's beyond pointless till the release *finally* arrives. If he misses this deadline I'll do one but fuck, there's so little to talk about.
Have always enjoyed reading the Captain's Log!
And am looking forward to the next installment!

Untitled-1.jpg

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I should really write another Captains Log...but it's beyond pointless till the release *finally* arrives. If he misses this deadline I'll do one but fuck, there's so little to talk about.
How about the captain's suicide note? we all have decided to fly straight into the black hole maybe the game has been completed on that side.

Lobster331

Sep 7, 2018
Nothing that keep you from start make an adult game and hit it big on Patreon... Being jealous at someone for making money is very futile. How well does that translate to the real world outside your door? Someone can work until their hands bleed and get paid jack shit, while someone else who hardly break a sweet make the big bucks. Much better to focus your energy and calories on how to improve yourself than be jealous of others, although it can be hard depending on your starting point.
Damn... I never thought I would get a life changing message in the endless DF thread.
That's actually so true, dude.
On one side I'm so jealous of all those "Content Creator" on in the internet that make so much money but on the other side I'm too fucking lazy to do anything useful with my life.

Anyway can't wait for Part X to come out :)
Will surely not take him another year right guys? haha :^)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Damn... I never thought I would get a life changing message in the endless DF thread.
That's actually so true, dude.
On one side I'm so jealous of all those "Content Creator" on in the internet that make so much money but on the other side I'm too fucking lazy to do anything useful with my life.

Anyway can't wait for Part X to come out :)
Will surely not take him another year right guys? haha :^)
You could always try become some sort of twitch mantot! , lol.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes