VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Its 25 January...next year...if thats what you mean
Well that's the deadline he set, he is aiming to release it before that date.
So if he releases it on the 24th he would still be in the clear which wouldn't surprise me at this stage if that was the case.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Technically, by his own words, "primary goal of the next update is to exceed all expectations".

Whatever and whenever that means. :p

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well that's the deadline he set, he is aiming to release it before that date.
So if he releases it on the 24th he would still be in the clear which wouldn't surprise me at this stage if that was the case.
Technically, by his own words, "primary goal of the next update is to exceed all expectations".

Whatever and whenever that means. :p
Guys........ What other game had ONE UPDATE per year ????? LOL

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Madden and FIFA?

Better be careful saying that, he might actually think he's at that level.
They're actually finished games though, not just 1/10 of a fucking third x'Dx'D

At this point I don't even know anymore if I wanna congratulate him on being such a sneaky motherfucker or if I wanna punch his face repeatedly :coldsweat:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
They're actually finished games though, not just 1/10 of a fucking third x'Dx'D

At this point I don't even know anymore if I wanna congratulate him on being such a sneaky motherfucker or if I wanna punch his face repeatedly :coldsweat:
Yeah I'll give him shit because I think he's being manipulative and deceitful about this but... if people were willing to pay me $100k for 1/30th of a game you wouldn't see me saying no.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah I'll give him shit because I think he's being manipulative and deceitful about this but... if people were willing to pay me $100k for 1/30th of a game you wouldn't see me saying no.
Me neither, probably. That's the sad thing about current society, even if it's unwarranted you get away with way too much shit. x'D

U

User_51567

Madden and FIFA?

Better be careful saying that, he might actually think he's at that level.
Maybe he is going that way in the future..
Kiss mother (you have to buy content pack 1 and 2 to progress this event).
Mother/sister changes into other clothes(full-on amish robe) (You can buy loot boxes for different/sexier appearance options)

But... ah well.
I gave up on this game in January this year..... thank god i used that money for other devs that actually deliver.
But at this point i don't even blame Gumdrop anymore.... if after 10 months of nothing and excuses you still decide to pay him and support him, well... then that it's your own fault.

I payed over 350 euro's over the course of 2017 to him, so i believe i can still have an opinion of his methods.
But people who haven't payed a penny ever.... Please stop talking and complaining about him.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes