VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
I'm not your friend, buddy! We all want both paths to be focused on the daughter/sister, but that's just not how the world works sadly. The Milf is not very good looking.
oh .. i just tried to be civilized , but i think there are some people whom aren't familiar for such an idea

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
No WE don`t !!!!! If you want that, don`t speak WE !!!
I have checked out this thead semi-regularly during the last 2-3 months and I haven't seen a single post praising the MILF. I just guessed that we were all in the same boat. Even you have to admit that the sister and cousin characters are objectively much better. And I mean MUCH better..

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have checked out this thead semi-regularly during the last 2-3 months and I haven't seen a single post praising the MILF. I just guessed that we were all in the same boat. Even you have to admit that the sister and cousin characters are objectively much better. And I mean MUCH better..
You really shouldn't say "objectively" when you really mean "subjectively". It confuses people.

There are a lot of people who prefer the MILF. If you haven't seen a single post praising her, you're not looking very closely. Like , from a month ago.

Reactions: Xaos and Dilettante

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yep, semi-regularly.......I have read EVERY post at this thread and I can`t agree wiyh you !!! Read more carefully. LOL

nickkk

Nov 16, 2017
With that money every month? Wtf this dev is lazy as hell...
It's taking so long because of the money he gets every month. Dev isn't lazy, he's smart. Why put out updates more often and shorten the development of the game, when he can go 6 months without anything and still get 10k a month? As long as his patreon supporters are too stupid to see they're being milked this shit will continue.

It sucks for us who want to fap, but I'd do the same thing if I was him.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Na we prefer something to play every month if possible. Not once a year. Oh and Act 1 there is no real choice in this game every choice has the same outcome. Pathetic!
A few choices actually matter, but not many and most of them not to such an extend that it has real impact on the story.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ya but we never see the full impact of are choices. Maybe next version if there is one.
Not all of them, but at least some. If you decide not to peep on the daughter you won't be blackmailed by your niece and if you don't decide to go to the bathroom you won't get the chance to rape your aunt and she won't be able to take pics of her niece blowing dad.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@switchsl Your'e right. It is on hold.. any more dick holding and it might be abandoned.
I'm waiting on the final verdict. It's in gumdropper's court.

By the way... If the next release is a long drawn out conversation with a skeleton driving a corvette in space daring you to touch yourself, I called it! I wouldn't be surprised if he does that to avoid being tagged as "abandoned" and called out on patreon. And the next thing we know, it's another pinup series! Huzzah!

Guys chill.....just look at what the late update is doing to us....dont be consumed by the dark shit...be stronger...
We have cookies. And tits.
Come to the dark side. :test:

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
First, I played the " son road".
But after playing the father road, you can find that: the father road is much solid in both story and characters, and the developer has spent much time to develop this path than the other.

But I'm still standing on my ground for " sister and brother" path

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes