VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
May 14, 2018
Am I the only one finding this game weird?
I keep getting through scenes I've never watched anything about, and then I get pulled into some action afterwords.

It's like the game shifts through time again and again, which is very confusing o_O

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
Mmmm if I remember right someone used to post them here, as for why nobody's posting it here now? Well maybe because folks have to be in the 20$ tier, the highest one to have access to them, so we don't question why they don't share content that they paid for, just be grateful when someone eventually does feel generous and post 'em here.

Hiro123

Nov 6, 2017
i don*t understand how this guy/s can make 10000 every month when the last update was 4 months ago... how is this possible ?
Sex sales, and people use the money for their own use, instead of what was promised. Not saying that is happening here, but it's possible.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
If there's an better comment section on this site I''ve yet to see it, it has everything you could want in an thread.

Also regarding Kyle's recent post lol working on my website has not slowed the game down now listen to my convoluted explanation where I explain why that is the case.

Reactions: yep10 and boat#2

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
i have to ask about that does Gumdrop really code render and write his game all by himself because if thats truly the case then maybe we have been a little 2 hard on him however i highly doubt he is skilled to do all that and just cockblocks us with mom or the daughter and only gives us cousin scenes
I no nothing about code rendering is it really that difficult? As for the writting I'm almost certain it's all his you can kinda tell.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I no nothing about code rendering is it really that difficult? As for the writting I'm almost certain it's all his you can kinda tell.
i heard its hard but what i was really being was a sarcastic asshole but no one is that stupid to believe someone who has the same rendering and coding in the game as someone like sin the creator from lewd lab can make such a shitty story so that i believe ill survive in dancing on the highway much more then ill believe that he works on the coding the renders and the story by himself
we do see the dad's face,not sure about the son.
your last spoiler how does one live through that level of fondling XD
i don*t understand how this guy/s can make 10000 every month when the last update was 4 months ago... how is this possible ?
its called being a scam artist which aaorta is a pro at i mean wootch was the king of being a scam artist but hes in the past

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
If there's an better comment section on this site I''ve yet to see it, it has everything you could want in an thread.

Well there was...ya know....big brother...if flaming seems funny to you...but this one is more like deeper discussion forum compared to that one imo... XD

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes