VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I do wish these game makers would Implement new material in the beginning that way playthrough wasn't so bad. But it would take more time with updates. Summertime saga is awesome at doing this but they have a whole team working on that game.

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
This is not a game but an interactive movie from the beginning, you know how the chapter ends and you just have to crawl it
in the future, I would welcome a special edition of the game where decisions really change the rendition line

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
Does the Dad have any sex content. I've only played as the son and his is almost completely dry. I can't be bothered to sit through another two hours of weird exposition for nothing.

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Does the Dad have any sex content. I've only played as the son and his is almost completely dry. I can't be bothered to sit through another two hours of weird exposition for nothing.
nope save your ball sacks for smth else, only 1 sex scene with sister in law because you were drugged so it was hazy asf

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ideally, at the beginning of this month. But because he already does not make the game once a month, at least the end of may.
The previous update (RE version) took him about 3 months, so you figure that out, just saying.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Vacation is over, finally.

My work works wonders! The little drama I left managed to hold off the thread for a day from the endless tirade of complaints and @King Monkey Mon's relentless spam of incoherent sentences. <T-mode = OFF/> Didn't last last anyway, since the complaints from pirates kept coming anyway.

:FeelsGoodMan:

Apologies to the arbiters, moderators for cleaning up the mess I did. :coldsweat:

Sorry I had to use straw-mans and guinea pigs to start shit up. Many took the bait but it worked! Anyhow, throughout my vacation. I managed to convince Kyle, Gumdrop to change secret puzzles into something more...erotic. Kyle didn't made promises but he considers the notion.

All while pulling discord and social media members to hold off giving away or donating previews and probably the entire chapter 10 in F95 forum because of the constant, consistent, relentless complaints of free-loading pirates. You're wondering why nobody is donating the latest previews here? That's because King Monkey Mon and most of you kept on whining.

Keep that ranting up and this thread might not receive chapter 10 all together!

The entire comic short series was edited and refurnished.

Changelog:
  • Improved the quality of appearance of the dialogue.
  • Added color-coded markers to easily identify its speaker.
    • Yellow- Son
    • Purple - Mom
    • Italics - Thought bubbles
    • Plain - Narration, Son.
  • Improved Dialogue. Added substance.
  • Edited Dialogue so kids can easily deduce the conclusion of the series.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
So here I am, shutting my ass up for the last couple of months about the game and I maybe wont even get the game I wanna play... @Vanaduke why are you even here? If you cant stand pirates or criticism this is no place for you.
Ingratitude to donors are met with constant complaints. For once, I think it's good the donors are holding back from providing free shit for these ungrateful, whining pirates.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lol its why those of us who have all the links don't really give out links that much now

Dumb fucks who don't provide anything other than "wen updaetete jajaja"

Reactions: Vanaduke

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
What does someone making fan art have to do with pirates you dumb chan kid.
Not particularly involved but prominent donors (the involved, vocal ones) struck an accord of withholding free content to this thread. Can't blame them. I don't know how long this will last but this is a refreshing break from the endless tirade of complaints from ungrateful pirates.

lol its why those of us who have all the links don't really give out links that much now

Dumb fucks who don't provide anything other than "wen updaetete jajaja"
Oh, if you're a patron, discord shares like-minded individuals as you. Retract your gracious hand from these pirates. Yield no booty.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So here I am, shutting my ass up for the last couple of months about the game and I maybe wont even get the game I wanna play... @Vanaduke why are you even here? If you cant stand pirates or criticism this is no place for you.
shes a troll she hates kyle but makes excellent fan art so i forgive her for that

Reactions: itsyeboii

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
shes a troll she hates kyle but makes excellent fan art so i forgive her for that
Kyle and I are friends now. Shit I'm the only one so far who poked the guy in discord and lived without being crucified. Putting that aside, you really need to work on your sentence construction.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Not particularly involved but prominent donors (the involved, vocal ones) struck an accord of withholding free content to this thread. Can't blame them. I don't know how long this will last but this is a refreshing break from the endless tirade of complaints from ungrateful pirates.

Oh, if you're a patron, discord shares like-minded individuals as you. Retract your gracious hand from these pirates. Yield no booty.
Honestly, I could give two fucks Kyle, is an carnival merchant and set's an bad predcent for funding Adult games. but I do see your point of other's who come here and want to try the game and can't so will be pissed off so I will shut up about him for now.

Reactions: itsyeboii
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes