VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
I don't understand. When they earn 500;$ a month, they make a game for the month.
he even wrote on the site "if it hits $3,000 Full-time investment into development is truly a pivotal point for this project." And it's about 10 000$ but he makes the game for 3 months and the content as much as it was a year ago.
It is all about the money ...

Reactions: Arcane666

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
I'm enjoying this game a lot, I know where all use to banging Mom on the second day. But the build up in this game makes it seem legit. Should be a awesome game when finished.
I know, i like that too. But he earn 10 000$ and make 15-20 minut gameplay for 3 month.
Although earlier when he was earning less money, he was doing the game for a month.
If he had been doing it for a month, now we would have waited for the version 1.5

Reactions: supermanz95

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I know, i like that too. But he earn 10 000$ and make 15-20 minut gameplay for 3 month.
Although earlier when he was earning less money, he was doing the game for a month.
If he had been doing it for a month, now we would have waited for the version 1.5
Don't like it, don't play the game, other wise, it's none of your concern.

Reactions: Melkai

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
So will this game ever have incest? any details about how did he managed to evolve around pateron's new laws?

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
So will this game ever have incest? any details about how did he managed to evolve around pateron's new laws?
As far as incest is concerned, it really doesn't matter. Most of us will be drooling on ourselves in assisted living facilities by the time that happens. Even the puritanical zealots at Patreon and Paypal know that DF isn't a threat to their delicate sensibilities.

Reactions: Garen and Moist

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Last update 3/30/18, so dev has until the end of this month or it gets labeled "abandoned" here.
Games get this label after two months of no communication with the dev, if he keeps on telling people that he'll deliver something awesome it won't get the abandoned stamp even after the two months.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
<Troll mod=ON />
Yeah sure,

COMING MAYBE SOON - Act I Part X - A new dress ? Honestly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't even need to play the game, just opening and looking at the picture you get a washed with depressive melancholic tones and low confidence self conscious thoughts with out even reading the 50 pages of monologues

Reactions: abbott
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes