VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
No. Im furious. Gumdrop is a game devleloper, criticism will always be there. Im just here to make fan-arts to help people relieve themselves from this blue-ball simulator.

What do i get? A fucking "lul" and a sarcastic tone. Im gonna make that ungrateful urchin regret his comments.
Whoa dude !!! Your works are awesome. Do you make more in-st works like this ?? I'd really like to check all of them.

Feb 7, 2018
na were good just dont respond to me on here when you know all im going to do is troll because quite frankly before the renders were revamped i thought this game could give dreams and desire a run for its money boy was i wrong when only a cum dump cousin got scenes when i want to have some scenes even dream erotic scenes with mom without me boning a skeleton because she was the only reason why i played this game but each update when i expect to get something more the nude pin ups and peeping scenes i get blue balled
I mean, I understand, but I like this game and want people to give it a fair shake. Which I don't feel it'll get if it doesn't have someone some times speaking on it's behalf.

Reactions: flanby and Bunis

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
No. Im furious. Gumdrop is a game devleloper, criticism will always be there. Im just here to make fan-arts to help people relieve themselves from this blue-ball simulator.

What do i get? A fucking "lul" and a sarcastic tone. Im gonna make that ungrateful urchin regret his comments.

Dude, you are doing great!!!! Just some people are ... BTW I'm sick of this "blue-ball simulator" too

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
In case people are wondering what happened to my fan art comic short series. Ive deleted them all. Go figure.

Ive also scrapped a pending, secret short series of dad and daughter fucking and an epilogue of the main series. Ive deleted them all.

Goodluck finding someone who will invest time and effort to this blue-ball simulator. Goodluck waiting for 2 months for each update and 2 years for significant sex scenes.

Happy wanking.

T

TMWSTW

In case people are wondering what happened to my fan art comic short series. Ive deleted them all. Go figure.

Ive also scrapped a pending, secret short series of dad and daughter fucking and an epilogue of the main series. Ive deleted them all.

Goodluck finding someone who will invest time and effort to this blue-ball simulator. Goodluck waiting for 2 months for each update and 2 years for significant sex scenes.

Happy wanking.
I swear, man, you are the edgiest and most sensitive poster on this forum, lol.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i just said that i don't like the ending of his comics, but i didn't ask to change anything, i dunno
and thats what made him so pissed he deleted all his fan art to ruin the only thing good about this thread? damn what a selfish person he is and honesty surprising enough since mods came and deleted the drama i still believe you due to our conversations we had in the past :FeelsBadMan::test3:

Reactions: L☹VE
U

User_51567

and thats what made him so pissed he deleted all his fan art to ruin the only thing good about this thread? damn what a selfish person he is and honesty surprising enough since mods came and deleted the drama i still believe you due to our conversations we had in the past :FeelsBadMan::test3:
If you can't deal with the Blame and/or Shame then don't make a game.
Everyone who creates something will always have people who don't like it.

Making stuff only for "fans" is the biggest mistake you can make as a Creator in my Opinion.
Your Nr.1 reason to create something should be because you want to do it for yourself and also have the inspiration about doing that.

If you stop and delete everyting(what i don't believe b.t.w)just because some people don't like the ending or content....
Well....He choose the wrong thing to do..
I mean, i believe that more messages on this site are more negative about a game then positive (If you exclude the NTR and release date questions)....
If you start to take everyone's personal opinion personal.... Well, then a forum is also a wrong place for that person :p

Mar 22, 2018
If you can't deal with the Blame and/or Shame then don't make a game.
Everyone who creates something will always have people who don't like it.

Making stuff only for "fans" is the biggest mistake you can make as a Creator in my Opinion.
Your Nr.1 reason to create something should be because you want to do it for yourself and also have the inspiration about doing that.

If you stop and delete everyting(what i don't believe b.t.w)just because some people don't like the ending or content....
Well....He choose the wrong thing to do..
I mean, i believe that more messages on this site are more negative about a game then positive (If you exclude the NTR and release date questions)....
If you start to take everyone's personal opinion personal.... Well, then a forum is also a wrong place for that person :p
Amem. Kyle have quality. His story have quality. He wants to deliver something with it. And is something very rare and cool, but... He need to remember: This is a sexual game. We hope act 2 and 3 have more sex than we never see before. I think this part x we going have something with mother(Sandra) and son (Kyle)... And father(robert) and karen.

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
If OLD update speed continues, about two or three monts.
I don't understand. When they earn 500;$ a month, they make a game for the month.
he even wrote on the site "if it hits $3,000 Full-time investment into development is truly a pivotal point for this project." And it's about 10 000$ but he makes the game for 3 months and the content as much as it was a year ago.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don`t get it either, and reading this thred, there are LOTS of people, whom can`t figure that out either.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't understand. When they earn 500;$ a month, they make a game for the month.
he even wrote on the site "if it hits $3,000 Full-time investment into development is truly a pivotal point for this project." And it's about 10 000$ but he makes the game for 3 months and the content as much as it was a year ago.
thats one of the reason why i stopped caring about this game apart form all the other reasons after the renders were revamped

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes