VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I dont know
I kinda like the game. Yes it is realy slow phased and we dont get much action. But the buildup in this games is quite good compared to other games.Its not his fault he gets a lot of cash he 's just making the thing.Its not like he s stealing money
Why are the comments so negative in this thread
because there are many egoists, who want it their way and who don´t accept other people´s taste. Funny that the same people always appear again here.

Mar 22, 2018
The official android version have been release. Now i just want to know about sex scenes... What we can expect. That's why we... I want the previews... I need to see what's this we are all waiting for... Is the last part of this act and... Wat we can expect... For this... Psycho-sex-game.

Mar 22, 2018

Part IX commentary: " Sexy, hot and funny like hell... Literally. With a little taste of " i through my money away"."
Cast
Representing devil: Aunt(Marie) and Karien.
Representing spirit of Jesabel: Mom ( Sandra)
Represanting Lazarus: Sister(Kitty)
Represanting Donkey: The son (Kyle)
Represanting the curse soul: The father(Robert)

leafblade

Apr 10, 2018
To people waiting for the recent previews and for another month of waiting for the next batch of blue-ball session, you might want to visit the fan-art section. Lots of dedicate fan-arts there.

If you're a Mom aficionado. You can visit my signature for four-part erotica.

Where?

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
The official android version have been release. Now i just want to know about sex scenes... What we can expect. That's why we... I want the previews... I need to see what's this we are all waiting for... Is the last part of this act and... Wat we can expect... For this... Psycho-sex-game.
You mean part ix right?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I Have 0.99.ce-pc and the link where i got it is here, but I don`t recall exactly when. Over a week ago, maybe 2 weeks.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
So uh guys. Since @ducks4yquack fails to understand the reason behind the realistic bitter-sweet ending of my part 4 where he thinks it's a cuckhold ending. Im going to revise part 4 where both characters, mom and son die at the end.

You dont want a realistic bitter sweet ending where both had to make sacrifices to hide their relationship? Let's make an unrealistic, happy murderous ending then.

I needs suggestions on how they will die. Any recommendations?

Feb 7, 2018
So uh guys. Since @ducks4yquack fails to understand the reason behind the realistic bitter-sweet ending of my part 4 where he thinks it's a cuckhold ending. Im going to revise part 4 where both characters, mom and son die at the end.

You dont want a realistic bitter sweet ending where both had to make sacrifices to hide their relationship? Let's make an unrealistic, happy murderous ending then.

I needs suggestions on how they will die. Any recommendations?
Old age, surrounded by their incestious children.;)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Old age, surrounded by their incestious children.;)
I need murder, blood and suffering. Im gonna show this ungrateful urchin an ending he wanted since he doesnt like a realistic bitter sweet closure to this blue-ball adult game.

How about rape? Mother being gangbanged, choked and shot afterwards? I think that's gonna be a good read.

Feb 7, 2018
I need murder, blood and suffering. Im gonna show this ungrateful urchin an ending he wanted since he doesnt like a realistic bitter sweet closure to this blue-ball adult game.

How about rape? Mother being gangbanged, choked and shot afterwards? I think that's gonna be a good read.
Kek, your salty, but I bet I can come up with a straight up bad ending that's not at all positive BUT gives closure in a satisfying manner.

It can be fappable too although, honestly, that depends on whether or not you fap off to birthing. Speaking of: Death due to childbirth. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do, strictly speaking, with the fact that they are having an incestual relationship since the baby could have been the father's and it could have still occurred, but the simple fact is....the baby belongs to the son and, if they hadn't started things, it would not have been born.

But that's not their fault, and anyway the mother could never hate any of her children. Even the one that ends up killing her. But the son, you see, doesn't see this straight up...nor can he bring himself to hate his sibling/child. As it's the last thing he remembers from his dead mother, it makes the more tragic since he can't legally claim it since incest is looked down upon, making the him go to the "suspected" sire. Yeah, the person he personally blames for the divorce and hates; His own father.

But he figures that he would play along simply so that he'll have a chance to raise his sister/daughter or son/brother.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Kek, your salty, but I bet I can come up with a straight up bad ending that's not at all positive BUT gives closure in a satisfying manner.

It can be fappable too although, honestly, that depends on whether or not you fap off to birthing. Speaking of: Death due to childbirth. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do, strictly speaking, with the fact that they are having an incestual relationship since the baby could have been the father's and it could have still occurred, but the simple fact is....the baby belongs to the son and, if they hadn't started things, it would not have been born.

But that's not their fault, and anyway the mother could never hate any of her children. Even the one that ends up killing her. But the son, you see, doesn't see this straight up...nor can he bring himself to hate his sibling/child. As it's the last thing he remembers from his dead mother, it makes the more tragic since he can't legally claim it since incest is looked down upon, making the him go to the "suspected" sire. Yeah, the person he personally blames for the divorce and hates; His own father.

But he figures that he would play along simply so that he'll have a chance to raise his sister/daughter or son/brother.
I dont care, Im pissed. I need an unrealistic bloodbath scenario. How about the father gunning down both while raping the daughter and shooting himself at the end?

We cool?

Reactions: Lookingforthis
Feb 7, 2018
I dont care, Im pissed. I need an unrealistic bloodbath scenario. How about the father gunning down both while raping the daughter and shooting himself at the end?

We cool?
Heh, I think that's a little bit like Gumdrop most feel at times; When people don't appreciate the basis in which something is done. YOU do great stuff by the by, so just let stuff slip by, aight?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Heh, I think that's a little bit like Gumdrop most feel at times; When people don't appreciate the basis in which something is done. YOU do great stuff by the by, so just let stuff slip by, aight?
No. Im furious. Gumdrop is a game devleloper, criticism will always be there. Im just here to make fan-arts to help people relieve themselves from this blue-ball simulator.

What do i get? A fucking "lul" and a sarcastic tone. Im gonna make that ungrateful urchin regret his comments.

Feb 7, 2018
No. Im furious. Gumdrop is a game devleloper, criticism will always be there. Im just here to make fan-arts to help people relieve themselves from this blue-ball simulator.

What do i get? A fucking "lul" and a sarcastic tone. Im gonna make that ungrateful urchin regret his comments.
Meh, people with unhelpful criticism will always exist. Take the good, dismiss the bad, find a way to detach yourself from the junk. Being angry isn't bad, as we are all human beings, but whether you are getting paid for something or not the truth is that if it ever becomes popular enough, there will be people who judge something as "bad" simply because it doesn't fit their own vision.

It's inevitable. It's also meaningless, because they are evidently NOT the audience you want to reach.

Reactions: W22N
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes