VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Everybody do as they please, but I mean the "GAME". Btw, check my emojes !!
What's so special about this "GAME"? It's just another VN, sure the models are well done, and that's pretty much all the game has to offer. There are no "choices", the choices are basically good = nothing happens, bad = get all the action. If you're going to say that the puzzles in the form of secrets add depth, you're dead wrong; it makes the game tedious and unfun. It's a visual novel, not a fucking mobile puzzle game. If I want to play tile games I can do any time with any other game. I'm not going to shell out money to a dev just so I can pretend to have "fun" doing chores.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You must have reading problem. Don`t you understand, what you are reading? I said unique, NOT special. Tell me another game , were you can play multiple charackters ?? And as you said, this is VN, not COD.

Jack091491

Apr 11, 2018
Guys is there anyone here can share there save file of this game. I cant enter the game after pittung there name.. I was stack at the bbegining

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
I am one of those people who want to see what happens next in the story but boy is it frustrating, he is slow to update the game, when compared to other games. But I guess I like the plot as it started, but every new update is frustrating either the Dad keeps loosing consciousness and memory, no way to try and fix relation with wife. There was an option to stay silent but guess what you press that but the Dad character still goes off on Wife. In the previous guide it said there was a way but look like we are being railroaded away from staying with Wife. The son forgets what Karen did, The wife forgets what Karen did, every body gets Amnesia and gets more mad at each other. I dont know I think this is one of those game for me that I really like the character models. I liked the initial plot and want to know what happens next and I think many scenes are well done, but 50% of playing this game is being frustrated, and half the choices make no difference. same bad things happen no matter what. Worst part is the amount of time you are waiting for update and you en up staying frustrated. If the updates were frequent I think most people will forgive. Also I don't understand he is making 9K for last 5-6 months I assume he has updated his hardware. So if you play the last update, I dont get how that took him 3 months to make. But I hope moving forward he updates monthly.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think that Dad is lost cause about Mom. I ended Dad`s route at max points (all boxes full at platonic), and the end he ends sleeping with the Karen !! Dev is a snail imo, but I must see, what next update brings along with Dad.

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Big source of Frustration is You get play the Son and the Father, and in the fathers route you can try to fix things with son, or try to fix things with wife, but you play the Son's route and he curses the father and blames the father for the marriage problem. No way to fix the relationship in either route. I am sitting there, yelling at my screen about how the dev continues to use Karen as a way to drive the characters from each other no matter what you do.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I like this game, however I realize the author is trying to be artistic with the pics, but some of them were really try-harding with it's weird camera angles.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
At this upload speed, we all are doing to be dead, before he has come to the end of this VN, in the other hand, there must be excitement in life.

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I dont know
I kinda like the game. Yes it is realy slow phased and we dont get much action. But the buildup in this games is quite good compared to other games.Its not his fault he gets a lot of cash he 's just making the thing.Its not like he s stealing money
Why are the comments so negative in this thread

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes