1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] [VN] [Onhold] Dual Family [v0.98 CE] [Gumdrop Games]

Discussion in 'Games' started by wynin, Mar 6, 2017.

[Ren'Py] [VN] [Onhold] Dual Family [v0.98 CE] [Gumdrop Games] 2.8 5 65votes
2.8/5, 65 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (65)
  1. pieterman123

pieterman123 New Member

Dec 26, 2017
    does anyone have the best save for father-daughter path??

2. Nerttu

Nerttu Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2017
    I think this is it, tell me if i`m wrong.

Attached Files:

3. zalook

zalook Active Member

Aug 16, 2017
    Paste this file (after extracting it) in the "...\Dual_Family-0.98ce-pc\game" directory and you should be able to skip text.

The problem is that skipping unseen text is disabled. This .rpy file enables it, and it should work for all RenPy games, not just this one.

Attached Files:

g4r3th likes this.
  4. Mom and Son

Mom and Son Active Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Yeah, I know it is a reply of an old post...

I am not really sure that the pant seems to be the best choice....because she seems to be ''upset'' a little, but she say : I am not going to be rude, thank you for the underwear, I will use them eventually....sooo.....it can be a surprise later ! ;) who knows !

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  5. g4r3th

g4r3th Member

Mar 23, 2018
    Thanks that did the trick!!

6. Ahmo

Ahmo Member

Dec 26, 2017
    Mega download link deleted for PC, can't download.

7. gippermand

gippermand Active Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Hi.... Try with Google chrome

8. Nerttu

Nerttu Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2017
    Use another !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Vanaduke

Vanaduke Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2017
    This thread had enough with heated discussions. It's all there is. Let's lighten up a little.

Possible scrapped Image for my Part 4. I do hope Gumdrop's Chapter X preview is better than this.

[​IMG]

Kyle painted your balls blue? Visit the Fan Art thread, lots of dedicate art there. You might also want to check my signature for a short story series.

Krull, araqs, DeafPerv and 10 others like this.
  10. Ahmo

Ahmo Member

Dec 26, 2017
    That's what I did

11. Mom and Son

Oct 30, 2017
    Go to see on the previous pages, you will find a good link.

12. djspike

djspike Active Member

Nov 29, 2017
    any news save father and son

13. Mom and Son

Oct 30, 2017
    Why saves ? You don't want to play by yourself and discover this hot story ?
    You can take few directions, so maybe it is better for you to play by yourself and not take the saves of other peoples. Take a look at the walkthrough. I really don't understand people that request our own saves...I have played and selected my own personal path, that could be totally different of what you like or prefer. So my saves are not necessary of interest for you. But anyway, why asking saves ?

Pumpen likes this.
  14. Nerttu

Nerttu Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2017
    I am wondering the same thing over and over again. If your saves are deleted or missing or corrupted, that i understand, but not this. Like starting reading a book at the middle and then whining how to do this or that and who is she/he, where is it or what so ever. I DONT GET IT !!!!!!!!!

Mom and Son likes this.
  15. juanel0

juanel0 Member

Oct 25, 2017
    No update with the walkthrought?

16. Devon Rehab

Devon Rehab Member

May 15, 2017
    Anyone have any idea what Gumdrop is gonna do now that Patreon has busted him twice for this game? The last public post seems to say that he'll just do what others have done and remove all the references to incest and continue like nothing happened. This has lead to a running joke on 4chan about all the mothers in games that used to contain incest on Patreon becoming landladies at an apartment/boarding house you live in and other such awkward dialogue changes.

It's a good excuse to just change a few words in the text and use the old assets instead of scraping everything and either starting over or making a new game unrelated to the old one. But this game has already been started over once so Kyle could make changes and add all the hidden puzzle nonsense and has said he'd like in the future to give you the option to customize the female characters. So frankly it wouldn't surprise me if, possibly at the last possible moment to maximize milking his Patreons, he decided to start over again.

I'll say that removing incest from this game will remove allot of the taboo appeal for most people, especially on the son's route since he's related by blood to all four of the main females. The father's route can still be good for me at least as long as you're still playing an older male focusing on younger females since societies double standards make that more taboo than the younger man/older female paring. Plus the daughter and Karen both appeal to me more than the wife/mom and sister-in-law/aunt do. Say instead of playing as their father/uncle you play as their old highschool teacher(if nothing else is changed that means they are recent graduates).

With Karen it seems to me from what I've seen of her so far with her parents divorce and her mom apparently being a abusive head case and the way she interacts with you depending on whether your playing her uncle or her cousin she can be interpreted as the old trope of the troubled girl with daddy issues acting out hoping for attention from older men. It dose not matter for me at least if the male is her actual dad, her uncle, a teacher or some other male authority figure as long as you get the option playing a role as the older man showing her some love and turning her away from being a self destructive mess.

King Monkey Mon and Szalor like this.
  17. BonnyJohnny

BonnyJohnny Member

Sep 2, 2017
    Without incest theme, this game would be nothing.

Szalor and Arcane666 like this.
  18. djspike

djspike Active Member

Nov 29, 2017
    i all ready play it just format the computer

19. remaster

remaster New Member

Mar 31, 2018
    i don't know about story but over 4000 CG images is good reason for recomendation!

20. lynxace07

lynxace07 Member

Apr 4, 2018

bro just want to ask is that an images that possible for the X update? or it is one from the scene release for IX?