Apr 26, 2018

Can anyone help me with this?
This Dual Family v0.98CE android Port from blog spear1403.blogspot .com
Or can you send me save data for android Version? Please

Reactions: Jasperwayne

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Sadly no. I made a little challenge prior to the part 4 release where you have a to guess the ending of my final act to motivate me to do dad-and-daughter shorts. Nobody was able to guess.

However, the rules of my challenge is just a diversion. My true intention was to count how many are interested on seeing a D/D action. So far only @Turret and a handful few were participating.

If there were at least 10 people guessing, i would have made the requested shorts. Sadly, it wasn't the case. If people had shown interest, i would have...

I guess i can make 1-2 D/D renders but only to Turret and few others who participated since they are the only ones who have shown interest.
Nooooooo i loved the d/d route
Yes it lacks sex scenes but i found it way more interesting . And it had a good build up too
In the sons route its only mom for now but dad has karen and his daughter to deal with.
I suggest increasing the phase a bit in d/d route
By the way love the game

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Sadly no. I made a little challenge prior to the part 4 release where you have a to guess the ending of my final act to motivate me to do dad-and-daughter shorts. Nobody was able to guess.

However, the rules of my challenge is just a diversion. My true intention was to count how many are interested on seeing a D/D action. So far only @Turret and a handful few were participating.

If there were at least 10 people guessing, i would have made the requested shorts. Sadly, it wasn't the case. If people had shown interest, i would have...

I guess i can make 1-2 D/D renders but only to Turret and few others who participated since they are the only ones who have shown interest.
This sounds like the developer of the game. Is that you in disguise?

If you don’t want to do anything just say no. People can respect that.

Just sounded rather lame to me.

Not that I care about this game or the renders. Just here for the entertainment. =p

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017

Can anyone help me with this?
This Dual Family v0.98CE android Port from blog spear1403.blogspot .com
Or can you send me save data for android Version? Please
back and tick the box for the names and try to type again

if you cant click back and tick the box to enter the names

click back dont exit the game or go to menu just remove the keyboard thats what i mean

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017

please make its a waste if you dont give us a chance

just make only if it is a short one
only if they are few of us we would hapilly fap for it

thanks in advamce

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
I downloaded the latest update but the walkthrough doesnt include the new content. Does anyone have the updated walkthrough?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
To people waiting for the recent previews and for another month of waiting for the next batch of blue-ball session, you might want to visit the fan-art section. Lots of dedicate fan-arts there.

If you're a Mom aficionado. You can visit my signature for four-part erotica.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes