D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png
Overview:
This is a mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

To enter the menu to change the names just press '1' or the image button with my logo that's in the up-left corner.

Added a new version for the mod!!!

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 14.07.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.3.2b
Game Version: v0.98ce
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks a lot, I appreciated your work. But I have a nerd's question for you now: I haven't found the way to activate your mod when I'm in the game... please help.

With best regards.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Thanks a lot, I appreciated your work. But I have a nerd's question for you now: I haven't found the way to activate your mod when I'm in the game... please help.

With best regards.
To enter the menu just press '1'.

Reactions: Jag Hond

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
if i press 1 nothing happens, v0.98ce i am using

greets

Edit: found my mistake... reading is so hard.. :D

thx for it! One question are there any sex scenes in with mom or Jessi or only with Karen and "BITCH"?

Last edited:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
if i press 1 nothing happens, v0.98ce i am using

greets

Edit: found my mistake... reading is so hard.. :D

thx for it! One question are there any sex scenes in with mom or Jessi or only with Karen and "BITCH"?
Sorry, but so far I haven't had the time to play the new update so I don't know if there are any sex scenes I only updated the cheat mod...

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
yeah i saw many times the points u give reset and stand at zero again maybe because of the updates

for my opinion the game will be more and more hard to tell whats real and whats not :/

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Is their a galary option of the secret scenes?
No sorry, as long as the mod works I don't think that I'll make any changes or add more content to it because I don't have the necessary time to do it... If the game updates require this, then I'll be glad to do it.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
This game.. it appears to be not connected at first, Dad and Sons story that is. Oh how wrong I am, this old prick still try to be close with his own doughter. Peeks at her and at last I know why this bouncer in a cinema have black eye.. Heck it was damn funny but pathetic at the same time that our Mc, big guy was wasted in seconds by that prick in bathroom.. and was Saved by Ben. Weird that Mc does not rise any suspicion walking out of bathroom all roughed up. It appaers not likely.

At first I tought that mother was ugly noisy bitch from point of view of a father.. thats why at his place I wanted to get rid of this bitch with "trolls" face yet as a son I found her sexy and charming.. what a good way to show different point of view. Her face is not beautiful but compared with Karents mother, that shit faced whore.. yes I named her a whore in this game. The only people I like as a son in this game was suicidal girl, sister, mother and cousin. The rest are.. meh. Yet I raped aunty.. contradiction appeared in my statement. Hope for the best couse it appears that I stepped in several landmines on the way.

Charm of this game appears only if you play both paths.. becouse there are many plot loopholes otherwise. I will most likely play it again a few times to see all possible scenerios. At first I thought that Dads route was the good one, it appears that Son have more action and choices to make. Dad is mostly a wimp in noughty situations.

Big Buddy

Jun 8, 2018
just got 99.3 (not sure if this version is the same as CE, but the "incest" references are gone...does anyone know if these are hard coded...or can they be edited??? Thanks in advance