VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Brobaco

Aug 18, 2017
It's when she comes at night to son's bed. Don't try to touch or kiss her, she will be still in bed in the morning, then choose the option to wake her up instead of trying to get out of bed.
I don't know why but I only kiss her and also happened so...

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017

COMING SOON - Act I Part V - Meet The Aunt

She wasn't expecting company.
But now that a family of four suddenly appeared in her home, she's welcoming.

A welcome tainted with reckoning, translucent judgment and conflicting memories.

She's well aware of the marital unease, the history of pacing between love and hate.

A smile to some, a smirk to others covers her face. What's her endgame, her plan with fate?

Sorry for the long gaps of silence -- I've been running on fumes to make sure this gets out on time. I've just spent another couple thousand for a second rendering rig -- setting that up tonight. This will shave off a considerable amount of time, without a doubt.

Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more previews!

Gumdrop Games

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am loving the game, the fact that you can play the dad or the son, what I am not a fan of....having to be patient ;) but in all seriousness though its good work and dev seems to be determined to keep player base updated and that is what I like to see alongside the upcoming ideas and teasers

Reactions: reference book

will37

Jul 18, 2017
Hi ! Does anyone know how to open the Gallery/Secret menu ? On a post, Gumdrop said we could "access it anytime during gameplay" but the only way I can open it right now is when I find hidden objects (so I had to make a save when one object is onscreen so I can click on it at will and open the new menu).
Does anyone can help a poor unfortunate soul, pretty please ?

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
Another character, mhm. Like this dual road wouldn't be milking enough, he adds another char who no one gives a shit about. And don't forget the rework he did, which basically added nothing.
People will defend this

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Another character, mhm. Like this dual road wouldn't be milking enough, he adds another char who no one gives a shit about. And don't forget the rework he did, which basically added nothing.
People will defend this
Exactly. Same story with every game. Too many characters and completely uninteresting & unnecessary storylines. Really liked the game so far, but the next update.. Meet the fcking Aunt.. what a BS.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
People will defend this
Are you a patron who is being milked?

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
@JinXXX Yea, he should do only one, the mom for example, since i think everyone is more interested in her than the daughter.
@Skylaroo No, i'm not that dumb. And don't come with this ''Then you shouldn't complain'' bull. The only one i've invested in was KsT Games, because he deserved it.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
It's only act 1 as in the most appropriate time to introduce characters, and its not like this is out of left field its right there on his patreon that both the son and dad would have 4 romance options (the same 4 characters from different perspectives). It's alright to have an opinion on the direction of the game, but it is a direction he's had clearly stated from the beginning.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
People will defend this
Really depends on the character though.
imo the Aunt in Big Brother is a very welcome addition to the game. She has a much different look and personality from the rest of the family.
If the aunt in this game is uninteresting and just a clone of mom, then that'd be just a waste of time and resources, which would be better used on a character for a future game after Dual Family is finished.

kösnül

Jul 14, 2017
@JinXXX Yea, he should do only one, the mom for example, since i think everyone is more interested in her than the daughter.
@Skylaroo No, i'm not that dumb. And don't come with this ''Then you shouldn't complain'' bull. The only one i've invested in was KsT Games, because he deserved it.
I don't agree, I find the daughter much more attractive and I don't think I am alone. Don't get me wrong, the mother is also pretty but she isn't as delicate as the daughter and her boobs are designed too saggy for the sake of a natural look. But a 40 something woman and one who works out doesn't have to be as saggy as that.

Reactions: Darkaura and r3nown

m4z0vsk1

Jul 22, 2017
Lol how you guys already know aunt is uninteresting & unnecessary without playing? Did i miss anything? as far as i know he only released 1 photo of her which we didnt even get to see her face.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes