Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
beside the Dad is younger or same age as the Daughter looking. so i think this is the Brother.
Anyways you done a great job THANKS !!!

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
beside the Dad is younger or same age as the Daughter looking. so i think this is the Brother.
Anyways you done a great job THANKS !!!
Dad's blonde, Son's brunette. In-game the dad has a beard and chest hair but it takes an extra hour or two to render them so I omitted them.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to make him look older on Part 10.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
looks nice,youre renders are appreciated man,but looks to me dad here is much younger,it kills the romance lol

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Attempt to change the Father's facial appearance. Full blown Micheal 7 Head, beard and chest hair excluded. Standard comic scene render time is 1 hour; I can render twice or thrice on weekdays, approximately 3 hours in total are consumed since beard and chest hair requires an hour each to render.

I'm omitting the latter two. I don't have the luxury to render 9 hours.

dadau_posetest1.png

Rendering 1 scene a day on weekdays since there is so little love for so much effort. Sigh.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Dad's blonde, Son's brunette. In-game the dad has a beard and chest hair but it takes an extra hour or two to render them so I omitted them.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to make him look older on Part 10.

so... if the son is brunette? why is he blond since part 5 ?

Aug 8, 2017

Resuming Father-and-Daughter action since Mother-semi shota series ain't getting the love it needs.
For all the artists here:
with consideration that I either lack the skills and/or patience and/or resources to produce my own fanart with the exception of the possibility of stick figures... you will always have my vote for any form or style of artwork you deem worthy to share with us. And regardless if whatever you choose to post is within my own personal preferences or not, you all deserve a vote for the time and effort devoted to share whether it is said or unsaid. So Thanks! to all of you.
OPOVlogo_medium.jpg

Reactions: Vanaduke

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, anyone good at recognizing and pin-pointing clothing assets? It would be much appreciated, planning to use them for future renders especially during the Son's reunion with the Mother from college.

SEC_SO_0.jpg q_kit_04.jpg k_dinner_03.jpg n_shop_49.jpg Bmom6.jpg f_kitchen_63.jpg

Clothed sex would be a nice change of pace.

For all the artists here:
with consideration that I either lack the skills and/or patience and/or resources to produce my own fanart with the exception of the possibility of stick figures... you will always have my vote for any form or style of artwork you deem worthy to share with us. And regardless if whatever you choose to post is within my own personal preferences or not, you all deserve a vote for the time and effort devoted to share whether it is said or unsaid. So Thanks! to all of you.
View attachment 143988
A simple Like on the chapter that consumed 40+ hours would be nice :angel:, it boosts the rendering time by 20%. True Story!

so... if the son is brunette? why is he blond since part 5 ?
He's her fucktoy...I mean her stepson.
Son's in college. It would be nice if someone would read and appreciate my lackluster of a story :pensive:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Found the Son's Room:

Full86489.jpg product_image_full_152930.jpg

Guys, can anyone please identify these room assets? It would be extremely helpful for future renders. Imagine the Son pounding his Mother on the in-game Master Bedroom or the Father riding the Daughter in her bedroom. Whoah...

Master Bedroom

B5.jpg B7.jpg

Daughter's Bedroom

f_roam_sis_0.jpg f_roam_sis_1.jpg

Reactions: Krull

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017

Guys, can anyone please identify these room assets? ..
Master Bedroom

View attachment 145721 View attachment 145722
Ok, now you have the Daugther Bedroom

Hier come the Master ^^

And You have not search, but i have found ^^
The Cinema

The Guitar for Teach the sister ^^

And a Ask
Have you change the Figure and Face frome the Sister or is this the Standard Irelia Head?

Reactions: Vanaduke
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote