• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others WIP (Dropped/Canceled) [RJ189151] No Money for Clothes! Magical Soldier Sakura's 10,000,000G

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Store :
Game Version : Ver1.11
1594399872838.png

Been waiting for months to tackle this game.
This game was made using custom engine, so I have to edit the file straight from its code and sometimes use hex editor to find the text.
And thanks to Surgy for not only provided me with the phyton script for decrypting the game file but also for helping with some of the problem I encountered.

*Note : Like I explained before, this game wasn't made with RPG maker and so the patching process might be tough and confusing, especially for one who have no knowledge about phyton. But fear not because I will explain it with the easiest way possible once the partial is ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*I only provide the patch, not the game itself.

Last edited:

Clyde69

Sep 9, 2017
Oh damn can't wait!
Always wanted to play this game but because it's a different engine I didn't think there would ever be a translation

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
why there no any link but your patreon link? is this mean donate your patreon to get file?

chaosbrain

Feb 25, 2018
help, i cant unpack data.bin file. had instal pywin32 and psutil.
It keep say this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_common.py", line 449, in wrapper
ret = self._cache[fun]
AttributeError: _cache

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 679, in wrapper
return fun(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_common.py", line 452, in wrapper
return fun(self)
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 766, in exe
exe = cext.proc_exe(self.pid)
PermissionError: [WinError 24] The program issued a command but the command length is incorrect: '(originated from NtQuerySystemInformation)'

File "C:\tool\act\unpack.py", line 115, in <module>
xortable_addr = dump_memory(PROCESS_EXE, XORTABLE_RVA, 4, True)
File "C:\tool\act\unpack.py", line 59, in dump_memory
if proc.name() == exe:
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\__init__.py", line 634, in name
name = self._proc.name()
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 750, in name
return os.path.basename(self.exe())
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 681, in wrapper
raise convert_oserror(err, pid=self.pid, name=self._name)
psutil.AccessDenied: psutil.AccessDenied (pid=2784)

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
help, i cant unpack data.bin file. had instal pywin32 and psutil.
It keep say this error:

File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_common.py", line 449, in wrapper
ret = self._cache[fun]
AttributeError: _cache

File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 679, in wrapper
return fun(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_common.py", line 452, in wrapper
return fun(self)
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 766, in exe
exe = cext.proc_exe(self.pid)
PermissionError: [WinError 24] The program issued a command but the command length is incorrect: '(originated from NtQuerySystemInformation)'

File "C:\tool\act\unpack.py", line 115, in <module>
xortable_addr = dump_memory(PROCESS_EXE, XORTABLE_RVA, 4, True)
File "C:\tool\act\unpack.py", line 59, in dump_memory
if proc.name() == exe:
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\__init__.py", line 634, in name
name = self._proc.name()
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 750, in name
return os.path.basename(self.exe())
File "C:\Users\chaos\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\psutil\_pswindows.py", line 681, in wrapper
raise convert_oserror(err, pid=self.pid, name=self._name)
psutil.AccessDenied: psutil.AccessDenied (pid=2784)
Try using older version of psutil. I recommend 5.6.2.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
For those who have troubles of unpacking game

Here is the game with everything unpacked with patch applied

Note that you have to extract to C:\ drive for it to work...
1647481098681.png
Every time I try to run it I get this...you wouldn't happen to know what I'm doing wrong would you? It is on C drive, locale is japanese.