Seeking Dress Up Games/Games With Customizable Costumes

zorro321

Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys,

Bit of an odd request, but I used to be a big fan of the Newgrounds games such as Dress My Babe and 1.7 Sextillion Pin Ups, basically any games that allow you to customize the clothing of a female.

I know that a lot of current Illusion and other 3D games, such as 3DCG, allow you to customize the clothing of the girls; would anyone happen to have any other suggestions for similar games? Clothing destruction also counts!

Thanks.

Reactions: shooter7999

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Play Home is one I just picked up. Kind of a headache to get installed but now that it is it runs great and has a ton of customization for the girls

Someramdomfapper

Sep 18, 2017
Play Home is one I just picked up. Kind of a headache to get installed but now that it is it runs great and has a ton of customization for the girls
thank you for the sugestion, but i was hoping for something not japonese, just because they have censured stuff, and the clothing is diferent from what europe / america is used to,

Reactions: FetishCollectorD

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
There are patches for uncensored and english translation. I think amongst the thread there is a download with everything included and set up for uncensored english version. There's a pretty big selection of clothing but unfortunately (imo) no high heels.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Honey Select gives you a few options. Sims 4 with Wicked Whims has an almost unlimited amount of mods to dress your characters.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I'll just cheat and say skyrim and oblivion with mods, takes a while to set up but you won't find better character customization and clothing options, there is also an amor breaking mod in oblivion. Honestly though, your best bet is honey select, there is a full translation and uncensor patch and a shite ton of mods to add additional outfits and customization options. Also, while it's not a 3d game, wing's of roldea has a pretty good dress up system, with tons of options and variety.