Dreams of Reality

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Hi, wanted to introduce myself and give those interested a heads up on a new game that will be releasing soon.

My names Cenc and I've been working on Dreams of Reality for just over a year. It is now in a state ready for release. However as only myself and a few beta testers know about it I thought it best to advertise a little.

The demo is currently available on my if you like the idea and want to support me I would appreciate your subscription, and with it you will gain instant access to the Demo. For those that want to try the game without becoming a subscriber I will be releasing it to the public next week (1st June 2020).

Story Overview:
Based on real events – Dreams of Reality will have you take the lead as the male protagonist, struggling to make your way through life. Trying to develop a music career as well as supporting family life, Things do not always go your way. With you on your journey are your wife and daughter who have their own dreams and aspirations that may not always line up with yours.

When tragedy occurs, only the support of family and friends will help pull you through. However, other forces are in play, and sometimes the choices you make can come at a heavy cost.

My beta testers have told me to add this warning, This game deals with some dark themes, It isn't a happy fun time romp. This game is probably classed as a slow burn, its cliché now, but The choices and decisions you make really do matter. There will be consequences for your actions.

However I do have lighter elements and of course the occasional bit of sex or kink thrown in for good measure. I'll start with the introduction of Louise who is probably the first love interest you will encounter:
louise.jpg
There are other characters, some in chapter 1, others comming in chapter 2:
post_danielle_may.jpg emily_neon.jpg

Louise has 4 paths each with 2 routes giving a total of 8 different endings for the end of chapter 1. This might sound like a headache (and sometimes it is when coding) but I know exactly the story I am telling, and exactly the endings each path for each character will take. I do not like arbitrary game over screens, you will not find them in this game.

There will be other characters you will meet, some of which will be in chapter 1, others are planned for chapter 2. I will introduce other characters closer to the release of chapter 1 which is complete and undergoing beta testing.

Thank you for your time, and support. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed making it.

Cenc

I do have a , though there's only a couple of us rattling around in there for now. All are welcome to join!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
As an official playtester/bughunter/mockthedeverer i can validate how truly good this game is....for those of you that went hog wild on Radiant..Unleashed..Light of my life..this game is up your alley.It is very well written..nicely rendered..the initial release is VERY long and choices matter.It is not for quick fappers although there is ample yumyum..but its story driven and nicer than just boink the ho NEXT!...this should be on everyone who likes an involved game's list...it IS a 5-star game.
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I can't tell you how starved I am for more games like this. Every single thing in that overview sounds right up my alley. It's hard to imagine me not subscribing to this. Still need to play it first though. Will there be a Patreon page? Or perhaps this game tackles themes that they don't take kindly too?

I now wait in eager anticipation!

Reactions: Cenc

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Thanks!

I actually set up a patreon page initially, but decided to switch over to Subscribe star - There's pros and cons of both (which We can leave to discuss another day).

I have, this morning spent some time updating the Patreon page as a few members of the discord suggested using both. So heres a link to my .

Again, thank you for any support.

Cenc

Reactions: DonkeyFace

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks!

I actually set up a patreon page initially, but decided to switch over to Subscribe star - There's pros and cons of both (which We can leave to discuss another day).

I have, this morning spent some time updating the Patreon page as a few members of the discord suggested using both. So heres a link to my .

Again, thank you for any support.

Cenc
It's a good idea to use both. I wish more supporters would migrate over to subscribestar since there are fewer restrictions on content (for now anyway). But for whatever reason subscribestar doesn't seem to gain much traction. Perhaps it's a comfort zone issue. And patreon is that old familiar beast. By the way, I need to heed my own wishes, since I have yet to migrate over as well.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Not my bewbs you might be relieved to read. Nor Robs either. which is a relief all round to be honest.
i've managed to avoid getting bewbs in my old age...saggy ballsack though was unavoidable...ima go to a Florida beach and let one hang out...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I've started exploring your novel. Well written. Excellent renders. But it appears that you're setting up a man's beloved wife to cheat on her husband (the MC). It's very early in the novel and so far it seems you've not provided a choice to avoid this path. Please list the tags you would use if you provided your VN though this site.