Mod Dreams of Desire [Ep12 Advice/Replay Mod]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks!
Any mods/updates that you would recommend for this game?
As far as I'm aware this mod is the only one for DoD. Honestly it's the only one you'll need since it greatly helps with keeping up with stats especially.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys any way to change the names from Landlady to Mom and roommate to Sister?

Got it there is a simple installation mode, let me know if I can post the link.

SkyNightwalker

Donor
Jun 26, 2017
how do you install?
It's all in the OP mate.
First, you need to unpack the game with a tool like Sam's Unren. Option 2 is enough to add the mod, but with Option 9 you'll get the developer menu as well, which could come in handy, because you can actually view all the variables, that are loaded during your playthrough. Although it adds the console as well, I do not recommend to use it to Change any value, because it can break the game.
Then you need to copy the game folder from my mod to the one, where your exe is located.
After that you can play the game normally, with the addition of shown values for the variables.

Required:
Basically, unren the game using Sam's Unren tool. Then paste the contents of the mod into the folder "game" inside the main folder. So that's pasting the files into "~/Dreams-of-desire-*version*/game/".

Reactions: Itanimulli

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Keep in mind though, that the mod is not yet updated for episode 10 and therefore it won't go past the end of episode 9!
I will update it in a few days, but right now, I don't really have the time. :(

Reactions: Jeikobe

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
OP updated!

Mega link follows as soon as I have access to my account again. :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Shame on you for uploading stuff you dirty leaker! :eek:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Huh? I didn't leak anything ;)
I'm just not at home and I can't remember my passord for the mega account. ^^

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello, I'm new here,

I have a question, how can I see the menu on the page in the game where for example: Lust Mom 9 & Trust Mom 0 etc stand?

I used the mod and chose the number 2 to decompile the files and # 3 to open the console and developer menu.

But in Game I open with Shift + D but not to leave the obtions ads.

Who can help me ?

PS: Since my english is not that good, I use the google translator :-D

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Fresh install of DoD Ep 10, unpacked the game, then copied the Episode 10 Modded into the game folder - and now the game goes to the ending screen after Ep 9. It's a fresh save, as well, so I know that's not the issue.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yes, I encountered the problem myself, but fortunately that's not an issue with the mod. The script files for the extras jump from the Ep9 extras directly to the ending.

Anyway an updated version with the issue fixed was added to the OP!

Reactions: Fitzgerald

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hmm rar is bad. Tried extracting both of the rars (mega and attached) and tried them both on my Mac and my phone. Doesn't extract. Tried online extractor, doesn't work either. Sth went wrong during the compression. Please re-compress and re-upload. Also, have an excellent day. :)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I tried to unpack the rar file on two of my systems and I don't have any issues on either one of them. The rar file is fine, at least on Windows.

@redroajs1
But I compressed it again with the compression method set to best and as a solid archive, I hope this fixes your problem. I'd test it myself, but because I don't have a Mac or Apple device in general, I can't test the file.

MrMercy

Jan 15, 2018
Oh my god... man I have downloaded this game like 5 days ago.. and I still didn't figure out how to get this mod working.. ffs someone help me

I did this like 3 times already!

What I do is I choose option 9.. then just copy the folders and .rar files to the game folder like IN the game folder.. Is that what I am supposed to do>?????? Help me please lol.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Oh my god... man I have downloaded this game like 5 days ago.. and I still didn't figure out how to get this mod working.. ffs someone help me

I did this like 3 times already!

What I do is I choose option 9.. then just copy the folders and .rar files to the game folder like IN the game folder.. Is that what I am supposed to do>?????? Help me please lol.
Start in the folder circled in blue (the extracted mod folder), move the files highlighted with the red line to the "game" folder in the DreamsOfDesireEP10.exe folder. Should have 28 files and 2 folders to overwrite, otherwise you didn't follow directions.
DoD Variable Mod.JPG

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes