Mod Ren'Py Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v1.0] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.jpg

Updated: 2021-10-20
Game/Creator: Dreams of Desire /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.0 or Steam

Features:
  • This mod adds a full in-game walkthrough for the game Dreams of Desire! If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• I've also improved many events in the game so that you won't miss certain scenes and are able to see more scenes in a single playthrough than you normally would be able to.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Adding an optional cheat to the gallery screen which unlocks all of the scenes in the scene gallery
    • Restoring the censored Alice and Tracy finale scenes
    • Replacing the textbox with one that takes up less space on the screen
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Game/Event/Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Risseno

Nov 7, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean. The game is completed so it has all of the episodes. You only have to download the game once.
I stopped episode 5 as well right after when MC and Landlady go to Jenna and then i stops there.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I stopped episode 5 as well right after when MC and Landlady go to Jenna and then i stops there.
I think you downloaded an old version of the game. Did you download the version from this thread?

If you didn't try downloading that version, if you did idk why it's like that so I can't really help, sorry.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i am sad!

idk what you're sad about.

I'll be releasing an in-game walkthrough/improvements mod for Dreams of Desire and the prequel game with all characters/routes in probably March (maybe a bit sooner or later) if the incomplete walkthrough is what you're sad about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dars

andrewo77o

Dec 29, 2017
Looking forward to the in-game walkthrough mod, Dream of Desire will be the first game that I played twice, but it definitely worth it.

Reactions: Maid Lain
May 13, 2018
Edit - Definitive Edition is the most recent version, appearing on f95 shortly after I posted the below.

Is the Definitive Edition a mod? Or does the game have a more recent update than currently shown? 1634755635142.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Flokirollo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote