VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire Holiday Special [Elite Version] [Lewdlab]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Good start, sitting on Mom's lap at the first shot.
lol yeah I thought that was a weird perspective choice. I mean, this isn't some sort of shota game where that sort of thing would be a bit more normal. The MC is some huge dude.

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
this game and this creator are my fav so good he give a lot of effort into this game and u can sense it while u playing dude u are really addicted to what u do and that wht makes ur game even better thank you for the game ^^

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Just got the Mac version from Mega. Getting a message:

The application "DreamsOfDesireHolidaySpecial" cannot be opened.

Anyone know how to fix this?

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Wait a minute didn't MC say he is next to Tracy?
Yes, but when the characters address the MC they look at the camera, as if he is sitting in the mom's lap. Which is why I think it was a weird choice of perspective. It is strange, visually, to have all characters address a point of space and not have a character in it.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
This update is great, but OH MY GOD the typos and grammar. >_<

I unpacked and fixed as much of it as I could find - I think it should just be a matter of unpacking the zipfile straight into your \game folder, you'll know if it worked if Aunt Jenna's comment about the lodge being too much for her and her husband in the first section in the car is specifically "My husband bought it years ago, but it's a waste for just the two of us." (this is the first line I changed).

I've not changed anything other than dialog, and for the most part all I did is correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. There's a few lines that I changed to make them flow a little better, but I've not changed any context or content - All of the cheesy lines are exactly the same way as I found them, just cleaned up. :)

If you've got any questions or issues, you can usually find me in the game's official Discord channel, or just ping me directly in Discord @lapdragon#7550. I'll check this thread every once in a while, but I can't make any promises to have prompt answers here.

mid

Jul 5, 2017
hi, i change my SO to linux, and i want to play this game ( i love it), but i cant find linux version, only windows and MAC.

Can anyone help me ? thanks and merry christmas

joseperez

Apr 29, 2017
hi, i change my SO to linux, and i want to play this game ( i love it), but i cant find linux version, only windows and MAC.

Can anyone help me ? thanks and merry christmas
In Ubuntu I install Wine and PlayonLinux, and it works fine using the windows version. You can try that way.

Reactions: dunhill and mid
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes