Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Wow!Loys,fan of you!When can see the next version of your art?:)
Hi @meifa1989 ! I have posted some works recently (clickable image in my signature). At the moment i'm working on the next episode of my game which i'm planning to release this month. Btw, thanks for your kind words!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason this one reminds me of the game "Five Nights at Freddy’s". :D

Reactions: meifa1989

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
Hi @meifa1989 ! I have posted some works recently (clickable image in my signature). At the moment i'm working on the next episode of my game which i'm planning to release this month. Btw, thanks for your kind words!

For some reason this one reminds me of the game "Five Nights at Freddy’s". :D
You are too modest! The last version of vivid days is really good! Let my heart beats~~

Reactions: Loys

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I know kinda old reuest, but can you put mom, aunt, tracy and alice assets requirements
See the thread. It has most/close to all of the information you will need.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
where you find it the clothed please

View attachment 218143
You may be able to use this. The material zones look about right (don't get thrown off by the 'default' texture):

You'd just apply the appropriate coloration to each zone, using surfaces. I used some Iray latex shaders here, and hid the cowl using the cutout opacity slider for each 'head cowl zone' on the supersuit (use the surface select tool to easily pick these):

latexsupersuit.jpg

This is a partial render (only 40 iterations), so don't mind the graininess... I no longer render on this laptop, as all my renders on it were CPU only, but I knocked out this render real quick so that you could see the supersuit material zones in action.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes