Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks! You artwork very nice,could you do a mom pic like this?;););)feel myself evil :(
View attachment 134974 View attachment 134974
Interesting. I'll take a bite at the concept at least, but since Alice hasn't been getting enough banging in this thread...

Yes, I did take note of the two gals in the background of your sample pic!
Dream_Orgy1cc.jpg

Alice has been anxiously looking forward to to getting four creepydudes to cum simultaneously on cam for her internet fans, and FINALLY pulled it off! Hence the 'V's...

Edit: Fixed an arm issue (rendered this in two passes, had some jaggies from the eraser tool, so I fixed those and updated the pic here...)

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
you can see all the posts of any author in his profile;)

sorry man:FeelsBadMan:, I'm busy with other things now ( and by the way - I don't do orderings, just sometimes I use other people's ideas if they are interesting to me;))
OK,man. Totally understood.

Reactions: lexx228

Paradisum

May 13, 2017

@MAC_T Just keep making it more please, until my eyes bleed.

And let me tell you I'm spechless for the fact that you have the best model here in the fan art closer to the original Tracy of DOD series, I'm blown away! That pose, I'm gonna lose conscious just by looking at it.

This is what @Lewdlab should do a lot more...

fuck yeah :eazyHype:
Very grateful for the warning @ducks4yquack , hit me again when this happens ASAP.

Reactions: MAC_T

weirdguy564

Jul 3, 2018
So I am getting a bit more VR content from Stiglet, who makes the game The Visit. Aunt Nikki is a body double of Mrs Turner.

I think more VR content would be awesome. I'll post some of the Visit VR content sooner or later for you guys.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
To think I missed this gem of a thread. The artwork here is great. Thanks for posting! Would it be alright if I request something?

Reactions: Facler

nightqq

Apr 28, 2018
Can We get all girls in one picture,with each holds her balloons?:FeelsGoodMan:
Would be best in 1080p size.
Guess good idea. Right:FeelsBadMan:?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes