Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just leaving these here:

Continuing with the crossover stuff I'm working on, here's Tracy with Katie's dad...

- Also, giving up on NSFW spoiler tags in this thread -

EnthralledTraceKDad1OhWee.jpg

Edit: Updated the render

Also, I already posted this one in the Lost Memories thread, since I'm pretty excited about Tracy getting her own story! Just sharing it here as well, since this IS the fan art thread.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
I tried to have the same atmosphere as in the game, in the night scene
I'm curious, is this rendered with "dark" light directly? (considering that iray does not like darkness) Or did you render it "bright" and then retouched it in Photoshop/Gimp? Looks like the night atmosphere of the original. Only Tracy's upper body seems to float a bit.

weirdguy564

Jul 3, 2018
I've had the good pleasure of getting some test picture and rotating clip in VR of the same body model as the Landlady/mother from Dreams of Desire (in my case it was the Aunt from the game "The Visit"). While they're in VR and quite a scene to watch those huge boobs move by in VR, unfortunately they're not nudes.

Can anybody produce a couple of nudes of the Landlady/Mom from Dreams of Desire in VR? Better would be posed in first person with sex, or even a rotating display model in the nude?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes