Mod Dreams of Desire [Ep12 Advice/Replay Mod]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
I am trying to use mods it doesn't allow to see all variables listed alongside changing points for variables for lust or trust etc. Please help

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Do you have the Show Stats button in the top left corner? If not, please check if the mod is installed correctly.

Installation of the mod:
1) Download the UnRen.bat (available in this thread: )
2) Copy the bat to the game folder (same folder as the Dreams of Desire.exe)
3) Run the UnRen.bat and choose option 2 (if you don't want the images to be extracted) or 9 (if you want to have the images extracted from the archive.rpa, which you can delete once the script is done)
4) Copy all files and folders from my mod to the game folder (not the one with the exe file/here you can delete the rpa files)
5) Run the game and it should work

Now the game is modded and you should have the "Show Stats" button and the tips on what each choice does.

PS: Added the Install explanation to the OP.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
are with this unren and mod i can change stats or just knowing how many stats do i have with other characters..thx in advance
edit: nvm i got it :)

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAME! Now that being said I would like to make a few suggestions; 1. be able to name or change the characters names at any time, 2. when anyone cums there is visible cum, 3. pussy lips or ass lips move when being licked or fucked. Thank you.

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
Hi for some reason i cannot extract the mod file, am i doing something wrong?
it keeps saying "cannot be open as an archive."

SkyNightwalker

Donor
Jun 26, 2017
How do i see the console?
Press ` or shift+o on your keyboard. It might take more than one press to open it!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAME! Now that being said I would like to make a few suggestions; 1. be able to name or change the characters names at any time, 2. when anyone cums there is visible cum, 3. pussy lips or ass lips move when being licked or fucked. Thank you.
Wrong thread, I guess. This is a thread for the mod of the game. Kinney might be able to include the name-changing in the mod (even though I don't really see the point of that). The two other points should really be directed at the developer, since they require rerendering or editing of the images.
Hi for some reason i cannot open the mod file, am i doing something wrong?
it keeps saying "cannot be open as an archive."
Not sure what went wrong. Download the Mod file again and use 7zip to open it.

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
dodmod_ep10 simply wont extract and its the only one that seem to have this problem when i open it with 7zip... anyone got a "fresh link"?

SkyNightwalker

Donor
Jun 26, 2017
dodmod_ep10 simply wont extract and its the only one that seem to have this problem when i open it with 7zip... anyone got a "fresh link"?
I just downloaded both the attached file in the OP and the MEGA link file and they opened without a problem. I repacked the files for you, hope this helps:

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
ok new problem :'(
I get this pop up when i launch the game:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\Backup Projects\\PROJECTS\\Dreams of Desire ELITE Assembly/game/episode2.rpy', 1503820031, 0) is defined twice, at game/DoDmod_EP10/episode2.rpyc:32 and episode2.rpyc:31.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\Backup Projects\\PROJECTS\\Dreams of Desire ELITE Assembly/game/episode2.rpy', 1503820031, 0) is defined twice, at game/DoDmod_EP10/episode2.rpyc:32 and episode2.rpyc:31.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

Sorry to be THAT guy, with all the problems...
Thanks again for any assistance!

SkyNightwalker

Donor
Jun 26, 2017
ok new problem :'(
I get this pop up when i launch the game:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\...\DreamsOfDesireEP10-1.0.0-GENERAL-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

Sorry to be THAT guy, with all the problems...
Thanks again for any assistance!
Well, it looks like you pasted the mod folder (DoDmod_EP10) inside the zip into the "game" folder, instead of just its contents. Try pasting the content of the mod folder into the "game" folder (so basically everything from ".../game/DoDmod_EP10/" into "...game/" and removing the DoDmod_EP10 folder after that)! Kind of my fault, because I created a folder to re-zip it, my bad lol
Just move the content of the DoDmod folder into the "game" folder! It should replace files like "episode2.rpy" :)

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
oh wow thank you for the clarification i'll try that now.

Edit: Everything works perfectly now thank you so much for all your help.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I don't know, but I'm guessing that it does. The scripts from the mac and the pc version are as far as I know identical, so I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Nishaven

Jul 16, 2017
I can see the hints for the choices. But not the stats.
Edit: It seems I have to start a new game for stats.

shark329

Aug 18, 2017

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 79, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 13, in <module>
font gui.default_font
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'default_font'

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\main.py", line 71, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 535, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # @UndefinedVariable
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 79, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 613, in change_language
new_change_language(tl, language)
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 583, in new_change_language
i.apply()
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\ast.py", line 2393, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\python.py", line 1870, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Dario\Documents\Nueva carpeta\DreamsOfDesireEP11-ELITE-1.0.0-pc - copia\renpy\python.py", line 1863, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 13, in <module>
font gui.default_font
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'default_font'

with mod can't play, help please :(

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes