Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
I have the skunk version and i tried adding the mod into my games folder an it wouldn't let me play the game or use the cheats. But if take the mod off I can play the game, is my mac all kinds of fucked up?

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
The images that are in the zip file didn't get put in the right folder.

If you read the path at the very top of that error message, it tells you what image it's looking for and where it should be.
Try to open the zip file again and look at the folders where the images need to go.

Easiest thing (for me anyway) is install 7zip from here and then with the mod zip file in the correct folder, right click on it, go to the 7-zip menu, and select extract here.

is there a mac version of that? I guess my unarchiver on my mac sucks

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
is there a mac version of that? I guess my unarchiver on my mac sucks
First, please quit apologizing - completely unnecessary ok?

Second, I did not realize that you're on a Mac. Sorry, I should have asked.

I know this is for a different game but the steps are the same:

Give that a shot and let me know if it works for you?

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
First, please quit apologizing - completely unnecessary ok?

Second, I did not realize that you're on a Mac. Sorry, I should have asked.

I know this is for a different game but the steps are the same:

Give that a shot and let me know if it works for you?
Mod you are a genius I simply copied every item I unzipped and put it into the folders individually. Bless your soul

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Mod you are a genius I simply copied every item I unzipped and put it into the folders individually. Bless your soul
Hey, you fixed it - give yourself some credit man :)

Make sure you have the most recent version of the mod to fully experience all the awesomeness of that update.

Jul 31, 2017
When I press "All Scenes Unlocked" some of the scenes turn from a blue outline to a pink outline. What's the reason for this?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
When I press "All Scenes Unlocked" some of the scenes turn from a blue outline to a pink outline. What's the reason for this?
The scenes that are pinkish-purplish outlined have variants, which means there are different images and/or actions and/or dialogue depending on choices you previously made during the game. When you click on a scene with variants (most scenes don't have them), instead of taking you directly to the replay of the scene, you go to a screen to customize the replay with the variable toggle buttons.

Last edited:
Reactions: DankMemeLord420

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
I tried the mod on both the pc version and the mac version, and every time I hover over to look at the scene gallery, it crashes. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I tried the mod on both the pc version and the mac version, and every time I hover over to look at the scene gallery, it crashes. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Can you please provide the error you get when it crashes? If its more than a couple lines, please wrap in spoiler tags like below:
Code:
[spoiler]
Your error message here
[/spoiler]

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
Great mod! I hated the Uppercased letters, I read them like shoutings xD Thanks for this really great mod! also the pictures of the costumes, excellent!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
this mod makes this game be much better by far until today in my opinion the best mod ever made helps us very much .. I would like to give a tip if you could by tips on the type answer so warn him if he warns he gains more confidence etc and if he can to improve the story even more by adding some things to it would be interesting ...
Thanks to the creators, you guys are awesome.

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Tnx , it help me for save point scene.
I hope you will create more...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Now this mod does not affect saves and gameplay right?
It only changes the scene select stuff by fixing errors and adding all the scenes right?

Thank you for the mod also the day 14 Latisha scene select the one with her on the bed only allows one option and not both of them on this mod. It is all good though since the other option i think is Marcus and his mom so no big deal.

niet

Jul 10, 2017
Hi To everyone.

When I go to option scenes I can't go further than the first page and I can't go down to see scenes that I allready played.

I use the Gallery Unlocker Mod, any help ?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Now this mod does not affect saves and gameplay right?
It only changes the scene select stuff by fixing errors and adding all the scenes right?

Thank you for the mod also the day 14 Latisha scene select the one with her on the bed only allows one option and not both of them on this mod. It is all good though since the other option i think is Marcus and his mom so no big deal.
It marks the scenes as "seen" in your persistent file. There's no other way to see them.

Hi To everyone.

When I go to option scenes I can't go further than the first page and I can't go down to see scenes that I allready played.

I use the Gallery Unlocker Mod, any help ?
Can you please provide a screenshot or error message? Not following what is happening.

niet

Jul 10, 2017
I have just access to this page I can't go down or change page or I am sure there are more scenes to see Sans titre.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote