Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
H

HooDat

Hello
Do you also instead of the image, when choosing clothes for the next episode, just a black background? Only got to 11 episodes, immediately using E11-v1_0_1-BaS-HD-FixesMods-v4_2, and all the moments with the choice of clothes were without pictures =(
are you talking about scenes that have text like the following?

"This is the Elite version of Dreams of Desire - Episode 11"
"The voted character to have an alternate outfit for this Episode was Mrs Turner."
"You will be prompted to choose if you wish to play with the regular version or the alternate outfit."​

if so there is no image that goes with that scene, it's supposed to be black.

Reactions: bas

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
are you talking about scenes that have text like the following? if so there is no image that goes with that scene, it's supposed to be black.
Yes, but not just before the 11th episode, but from the very beginning, for all the episodes where there is such a choice. Before the release of a new episode, in these places there were pictures that we could see what we were choosing.
If this is the idea of the author of the game, can this "innovation" be corrected?

Oops... I believe that my question is initially incorrect XD
My first pass was in the version with the Russian... translation. There in these places pictures, including between 10 and 11 episodes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought so and the author conceived. Sorry =)
All the best! And success in correcting the mistakes found!
And I hope the author of the game everywhere corrects the sound, and fork out for a + couple of voice actor xD

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Overview:
Dreams of Desire Episode 11 - Gallery Unlocker, Tracy Ending Cheat, Mom NTR Warning, Unofficial Bugfixes, and more!​

Updated: April 9, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modders: @bossapplesauce & @HooDat
Mod Version: v4.2
Game Version: Episode 11 v1.0.1
Language: English

This includes unofficial patches and mods in the same file, so I've moved it to the mod's section.

NOTE: Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined. Is fixed - see changelog

Bug Fixes:

Mods/Cheats:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod Screenshots:

thx for the mod as show of a appreciation have a gift ;)

Reactions: bas and DrackDrap

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
What do i do with rpy file? I can't run it
I just looked at the traceback.txt you posted on the main game thread and that's not one of the errors I've seen before, so something else is going on.

Are you unziping the game on your computer before you run it, or just running from inside the zip file? I'm guessing the second one. Please let me know and we'll get you squared away bud.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
I told him to ask for help here, then he came back to the thread of the game...
Please check my post there to see if I have been clear enough. Thank you :)
Hi, thanks for bearing with me. The reason I posted again back in the game thread is because i wanted to reply to you, and not because you weren't clear enough. I've tried everything you've suggested but still no luck. :)

Reactions: DanMachiFan

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
I just looked at the traceback.txt you posted on the main game thread and that's not one of the errors I've seen before, so something else is going on.

Are you unziping the game on your computer before you run it, or just running from inside the zip file? I'm guessing the second one. Please let me know and we'll get you squared away bud.
I'm running the game after unzipping it. I've also tried the patch but it didn't fix the problem. Thanks a lot in advance man.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017

Alright the game is working now. I deleted EP11 and downloaded it again along with the patch and then ran the game. Seems like it fixed whatever was wrong. Thanks again :)

Reactions: bas and DanMachiFan

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Alright the game is working now. I deleted EP11 and downloaded it again along with the patch and then ran the game. Seems like it fixed whatever was wrong. Thanks again :)
Glad you got it sorted. :)

Reactions: z3212

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
May i ask how to delete the save file and start fresh with your superb mod?. I alreay delete the save file and cache in the game folder but no luck. every time i open the game the save file was still there.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
May i ask how to delete the save file and start fresh with your superb mod?. I alreay delete the save file and cache in the game folder but no luck. every time i open the game the save file was still there.
Check out this post, has your answer -

And after you do that, re-download the mod - I updated it just now with a few nice features.

Reactions: DigBick666

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Check out this post, has your answer -

And after you do that, re-download the mod - I updated it just now with a few nice features.
I love you! thank you so much. I bookmark the link in case i forgot the the new mod is great.

Mr TGB

Jun 19, 2017
Glad you got it sorted. :)
At 1st I was having trouble getting passed the Tracy and Aunt Jenna scene. I downloaded the Episode 11 Skunk version today along with the DoD Mod Fix. Placed the unzip file into my Game Folder, per your instructions, and then unzipped the file.

Now I am getting this error when trying to load any of my saved files. Please help.

upload_2018-4-15_19-7-1.png

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
At 1st I was having trouble getting passed the Tracy and Aunt Jenna scene. I downloaded the Episode 11 Skunk version today along with the DoD Mod Fix. Placed the unzip file into my Game Folder, per your instructions, and then unzipped the file.

Now I am getting this error when trying to load any of my saved files. Please help.

View attachment 89024
The images that are in the zip file didn't get put in the right folder.

If you read the path at the very top of that error message, it tells you what image it's looking for and where it should be.
Try to open the zip file again and look at the folders where the images need to go.

Easiest thing (for me anyway) is install 7zip from here and then with the mod zip file in the correct folder, right click on it, go to the 7-zip menu, and select extract here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote