Fan Art Dreams Of Desire: Art Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 20, 2018
So I downloaded the DAZ INSTALL MANAGER for these asset files. Anybody have experience with integrating into the game or know how to use them?

Thank you

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys this thread rocks! I took the liberty to put all the stuff needed to recreate the mom (as listed in the first post) in a zip file and the Daz save file for the mom. I added NGV7 Pubic Hair and Gens for Lilith 7. It works fine on my PC. The only thing that (might) be missing are the commonly used Genesis 3 Female Head & Body morphs. Inside the zip the files are divided into 1. Install with DAZ install Manager and 2. Manual install (just unzip/merge with your DAZ library). I suggest you do NOT overwrite existing files should they exist, just to be sure.

[EDIT]Install both, it's not a choice between Install Manger or Manual Install; you need both.
Thanks for this!!!

I am still having some trouble installing the content. I have Daz Installer and Daz Studio all installed and working. But which steps exactly do I need to take to get this content installed properly.

Thanks!

jax63

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for this!!!

I am still having some trouble installing the content. I have Daz Installer and Daz Studio all installed and working. But which steps exactly do I need to take to get this content installed properly.

Thanks!
You need the installer only fpor products which are bought from DAZ.
If your contetn comes from other sources it works different.
First you need to know where on your pc is the content lokated. then you need to unzip the files in it.

lsiralos

Dec 4, 2017
Missing Files

data/3feetwolf/new genitalia for victoria 7//new_gens_v7_4948.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/3feetwolf/ngv7/ctrlgensc-v7.dsf

Thanks for this!!!

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
MrTurner u my hero!) Thanx a lot
1 question - can anybody make another archive with Aunt, sister, etc?

Reactions: spidey164

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey guys this thread rocks! I took the liberty to put all the stuff needed to recreate the mom (as listed in the first post) in a zip file and the Daz save file for the mom. I added NGV7 Pubic Hair and Gens for Lilith 7. It works fine on my PC. The only thing that (might) be missing are the commonly used Genesis 3 Female Head & Body morphs. Inside the zip the files are divided into 1. Install with DAZ install Manager and 2. Manual install (just unzip/merge with your DAZ library). I suggest you do NOT overwrite existing files should they exist, just to be sure.

[EDIT]Install both, it's not a choice between Install Manger or Manual Install; you need both.
@MrTurner or @OhWee

So cool of you! but MEGA restricts a maximum download amount per day, if you have another provider, thank you very much! tks

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
Hi people sorry to ask but having some trouble making alice. Does anyone have a dowload of everything needed for alice and a daz3d save?? Thanks

CARTlike

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know if the cum textures which are used throughout the game are applied via photoshop or are actual prop for Daz studio?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance!

Also, sorry for the image, couldn't find out how to hide it

edit: add spoiler :) - WEP

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
there are many such props...
for sample
on your the picture perhaps

Reactions: CARTlike

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
on your the picture perhaps
Oh look, two of the sample pictures there has the base face for Elena from Dating my Daughter. I think they've been trying to find that for awhile now.

10-genesis-3-females-wet-body-iray-daz3d.jpg 13-genesis-3-females-wet-body-iray-daz3d.jpg

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
Hi people sorry to ask but having some trouble making alice. Does anyone have a dowload of everything needed for alice and a daz3d save?? Thanks
Here is one of my WIP Alice, she still needs some help with her nose, but I'm close I think.
The figure is a combination of Gwenilli and Cathy, you can find the resources earlier in the thread, she uses Samira Hair and New Gens for V7. Good luck with it.

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
Here is one of my WIP Alice, she still needs some help with her nose, but I'm close I think.
The figure is a combination of Gwenilli and Cathy, you can find the resources earlier in the thread, she uses Samira Hair and New Gens for V7. Good luck with it.
thank u for that. how do i open the wip in Daz3d??

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
thank u for that. how do i open the wip in Daz3d??
Unzip the .duf into:
C:\Users\whatever your computer is named\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library
Then in Daz3d you can find it in the content library under "My Library"
If you have the proper assets installed it will load just fine
Hope this helps, good luck.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote